Many of the users had reported that the Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting PC. Instead of the traditional mouse and the keyboard even on their computers, some games would like to play the games on the PlayStation 4 controllers and Xbox. On the consoles, these devices work flawlessly, that they sometimes can acquire the issues like when they working on the PC.
Even many of the users reported that their Xbox one is connected but keeps turning off while they are using it. If you are encountering the issue, then no need to worry, as many of the users reported that they are using the issue.
Then we will fix the issue by performing the troubleshooting methods and the fixes that you should get rid of the issues within a short period of time. then what you need to do is continue reading this article and perform the troubleshooting methods that you need to fix the issue Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting pc.
- 1 How to Fix Xbox One Controller PC Keeps Disconnecting?
How to Fix Xbox One Controller PC Keeps Disconnecting?
If you are encountering the error Xbox one controller pc keeps disconnecting or Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting pc, then you need to fix the issue by performing the below given.
Before you Start
When you perform the power cycle, it can restart your Xbox one console completely, which will helps you ti fix the issue xbox one controller keeps disconnecting from pc or pc xbox one controller keeps disconnecting. To power cycle your console then you need to perform the given steps to do so.
- On your console, press and hold the “X” button foe about 20 seconds and then release after that release the button.
- Login into your console, when the console starts and then check if the Xbox One Controller keeps disconnecting the issue persists.
Update or Re-install the Graphics Driver
If you encounter the error Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting pc, then this might be due to the outdated graphics driver. If you have found that your graphics drivers are outdated. Then follow the given below steps to do so.
- First, you have to right-click on the “Windows” icon which is located at the toolbar then choose the device Manager.
- Click on the “Display Adapters” option, in the device manager wizard to expand the list of the graphic card drivers that are installed on your computer and then to open its properties, double click on the on the dedicated drivers.
- Click on the “Update Driver” button after navigating to the “Driver” tab.
- Is the issue os not resolved even after updating the driver. To uninstall the video call driver completely from your device when you try to try to unclick on the “uninstall device” button.
- After you have uninstall the driver, restart your computer to automatically install the latest version of the driver on your computer.
Download the Accessories of the Xbox
Download the accessories of the xbox to fix the issue Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting pc or xbox one controller pc keeps disconnecting. The follow the given below steps to install or download the Accessories of the Xbox.
- Click on the search icon that is located adjacent to the start button on your system.
- In the text box, input the “Microsoft Store” and then free enter.
- Inside the search bar, search the “Xbox Accessories” and then install it on your system.
- After you have installed the application plog in your Xbox controller with your USB, and then run the application and the controller will be updated as you observed.
- The Xbox issue xbox one controller pc keeps disconnecting will be resolved as soon as the controller is updated.
Stop the device Association Service
If you encounter the xbox one controller pc keeps disconnecting then yu have to stop the device association service, then this might helps you to resolve the issue xbox one controller pc keeps disconnecting. The follow the given below steps to do so.
- Press and Hold the “Windows + R” keys and to open the Run Box.
- Input the “services.msc” in the text box.
- From the given list, locate the “Device Association Service” and then right click on it to “Stop” it.
Pull the Power Management Settings of the Controller
If the above method doesn’t help you to fix the issue xbox one controller pc keeps disconnecting or the xbox one controller keeps disconnecting from pc then you have to perform this method to fox the issue xbox one controller keeps disconnecting from pc. Then perform the given below steps to do so.
- Press and hold the “Windows+R” keys to open the run dialogue box.
- Now, type “Devmgmt.msc” in the text box and click on ok to open the “Device Manager”.
- List of the all the peripherals connected with your settings would be listed below. there you have to locate the Xbox controller and then right-click on it to choose the “properties”.
- YOu have to head to the Power Management tab and you have to make sure that you have unchecked “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save the power” option.
- Restart your System and check of the issue is restored or not. If not then perform the given below steps.
Replace the Battery charge or charge the battery pack
Weak batteries might be one of the reasons that cause the issue Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting pc or xbox one controller keeps disconnecting from pc, the in such cases you need to replace you batteries or charge the battery pack. For this, On the home screen you have to view the battery indicator to verify that if has enough power. If you have find that it doesn’t have sufficient battery power then replace with new batteries.
Other Articles To Look:
The above-given troubleshooting methods will help you to replace the issue xbox one controller keeps disconnecting pc or Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting from pc. Hope you find this article xbox one controller keeps disconnecting pc helpful. If you have any doubt, feel free to text us at Techy2Tech and stay tuned for more updates.