WiFi Not Showing Up Windows 10 or wifi not showing up windows 10 are the issues that you are facing then you need to assure that the issue is related to the corrupted or outdated network drivers, or incompatible network drivers.
Make assure before confirming, by connecting the drivers to another system, if it works then the problem will be with your PC Network drivers. But, even if another device is also unable to connect then the problem will be with your WI-FI Modem or Router. You can replace it with another to fix the issue of WiFi not showing Up windows 10.
Without late, let’s try to fix the issue of WiFi not showing up windows 10 by performing the below troubleshooting methods and fix the issue of WiFi Not Showing Up Windows 10 or wifi network not showing up windows 10.
- 1 Wifi Network Not Showing Up Windows 10
Wifi Network Not Showing Up Windows 10
After the Update of the Windows, My PC not showing the Wifi Icon, it is showing nothing in the Networks list, etc., there are several reasons why the Wifi network not showing up in windows. So, figure out the reasons.
This issue normally arises, when there are hardware and software changes made on the computer to concern about. Follow the below troubleshooting methods to fix the issue wifi network not showing up in Windows 10.
Restart your Device and Check your Wi-Fi Settings
A simple restart may help to resolve the issue. But it is worth try. Restarting is the first step to be done for every issue of your device. Restarting the device may delete all the temporary data and cache in your device.
- Select Start > Power > restart.
- After the restart start, Sign-in to your device.
- Select Start, then head to the settings > Network and Internet
- select Airplane Mode, and make sure that the airplane is turned off.
After performing this troubleshooter method, check if the WiFi Not Showing Up is resolved or not.
Disable and Enable the Network Interface Card
May this troubleshooting method may help you to resolve the issue wifi network not showing up in windows 10 follow the below steps to do so.
- Press and hold on the Windows + R to open the Run Dialogue box.
- Type ncpa.cpl in the text box and click on the ok button.
- Right-click on the Wireless adapter and then select the disable.
- Again right-click on then click on it to enable back again.
After enabling the wi-fi, restart your device and turn on the wi-fi again and check if the issue wifi network not showing up on windows 10 is resolved or not.
Restart you Router
- Turn off your Wi-fi router or Modem taking it out from the cable source.
- Wait for 10-20 seconds and plug it back into the cable.
- Switch on the router and try to connect it to the device.
After connecting the router to the device, check the issue windows 10 can’t find wifi is resolve or not. If the issue didn’t fox then perform another troubleshooting method.
Run Network Troubleshooter
If the above trouble method doesn’t fix the issue, then try to perform the below troubleshoot method, follow the below steps to do try this.
- Press and hold on the Key + I keys on the keyboard to open the settings.
- Then click on the Update and Security.
- From the Left-hand menu, click on the troubleshooting.
- Under the Troubleshoot, click on the Internet Connections, and then run the Troubleshooter.
- Follow the on-screen instruction in order to run the troubleshoot.
- If the above method didn’t Fix the issue windows 10 can’t find wifi.
- then o the same troubleshoot window on the Network Adapter and run the troubleshoot again.
- Reboot your PC to save changes.
After running the troubleshooter, restart your device and check of the issue os resolve or not, if the issue os not fixed then perform another troubleshooting method.
Uninstall Wireless Network Driver Adapters
If the Above trouble methods don’t fix the issue then perform those troubleshoot methods to resolve the issues. follow the below steps to do so.
- Press and hold on the Windows + R keys on the keyboard to open the Run dialogue box.
- Type the “devmgmt.msc” and then click on OK, to open the device Manager
- Expand the Network adapters and then find your Adapter name.
- By right-clicking on the Network adapter and then select uninstall.
- By restarting your device, the network adapters will install the network adapter drivers.
- If you are unable to connect to your network, then this means that driver software isn’t installed on your device automatically.
- S0, if the drivers didn’t install on your device then visit your manufacture’s website and then install them from there.
Install the driver and after installation reboot your device. But re-installing the network adapters the issue can be resolved “wifi not showing in windows 10”.
Verify that Wi-fi is available on the Device Manager
The issue of Wi-Fi Not Showing Up on the device, this issue arises due the Wi-Fi is disabled on the Device Manager.
- On the Taskmanager, Select the Search Icon and Enter the device manager in the text box.
- Click on the arrow button, next to Network Adapters and expand the Adapter list, and check if one of the adapters lists is mention in the list.
- Double click on the Adapter network, and then select the Driver tab, and select the disable device.
- In the Warning box, select yes.
- By enabling the device, restart the network controller.
- Select Start > Power > restart or any of the updates is pending on your device, then click on the Update and restart button.
- After the restart start, Sign-in to your device.
- If the wifi settings are visible, then make sure that wi-fi settings are turned on and then check if the network name is appearing on the Available list of networks.
- If the Wi-fi update is still missing contact the Microsoft store.
Other Articles on Windows:
- Touchpad scroll not working windows 10
- How to turn off mouse acceleration
- How to fix no amd graphics driver is installed
The troubleshooting methods will help you to fix the issue of the WiFi Not Showing Up Windows 10 or Windows 10 can’t find wifi, and hope this article will help you to solve the issue and if you have any doubt any this text us in the comment section. Visit our Techy2tech for more knowledge.