The iPhone camera It is one of the preferred attributes of Apple users and, although other mobiles also have excellent quality lenses, many continue to bet on the iPhone’s dual camera system, or its triple camera system in the pro versions of their mobile phones. .
If you don’t have a professional camera, you can still shoot high-resolution videos on iPhone, especially in places with excellent lighting or in daylight. With your mobile you can create your own productions to share them on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter or any other social network.
However, just as important as the quality of the video and audio is the editing. A good edition can make a very entertaining video even if it has little material. Therefore, in this TecVideos article we bring you the best video editors for iPhone. Some are free video editors and others have paid features, so there will be options for all budgets. All the ones we give you here are also video editors without watermarks, so you won’t have to worry, let’s get to it!
Splice is one of the oldest video editors in the world of mobile applications. Like most, it has premium options, but its free features are very useful for creating a top 10 video. In addition, it has a very clean interface and is constantly updated to improve the experience or add new effects. If you don’t know which video editor to use, Splice is a perfect option to start with.
- It has an extensive music library with songs and sound effects without copyright.
- You can easily insert titles and texts and choose their duration in the video.
- You can change the speed of the video.
- You will be able to make basic adjustments to the audio, cut it, add fade-in and fade-out effects or adjust the volume.
- It has a gallery of elegant and simple transitions.
- With the premium options, you can remove background with chroma key, add effects, enhance colors and much more.
Download Splice here.
In every list of editors for iPhone, you can’t miss one of the most basic options, since you won’t have to pay for iMovie and it’s a very practical tool if you’re looking to edit a video easily and quickly. iMovie comes with most Apple phones, if you don’t have it, you can download it for free from the AppStore.
It’s about the iOS app to edit videos and it is specially designed for editing simple trailers or videos. It has templates and transitions to make editing easier, although they are very basic. If what you want is nothing more than to mount images or clips and play background music, you don’t have to look much further, iMovie will be enough.
Features of iMovie
- It has 14 unique templates to create movie trailers.
- It has a gallery of filters to improve the image of the video.
- You can create titles with default animations.
- You can add music from your music library or use the iMovie library.
- Provides the ability to record from the application.
- You can modify the speed of the video.
- You can add other effects such as dividing the screen or using a green screen.
- You can easily share your projects between all Apple platforms.
Find out more about iMovie at the link.
Quik or Quik: Video Editor
For those who have been in the GoPro world for some time, Quik is sure to be a household name. It is a software designed for the production of videos with GoPro cameras.
Recently, this application to edit videos for iPhone has released a new version Quik: Video Editor and contains many of the features of the original application with improvements and new filters designed for GoPro. However, you can edit any type of video in it and it has very interesting features that we will mention below.
Features of Quick
- You can make previews or trailers of the videos you edit.
- It has a wide variety of effects, transitions and filters that will make your videos look like professional productions.
- You will be able to share your videos automatically wherever you want.
- You will have templates to make automatic videos without having to spend a lot of time editing.
- You will be able to extract frames from your videos to get incredible photos perfect for thumbnails or preview.
- It is specially designed for the outdoor video editingwith filters and effects to improve the appearance of water, snow, or other environments.
Download Quik at this link.
Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere is the video editing software that many professionals choose when doing their audiovisual work. Like all of Adobe’s swift, it has high-level options that will allow you great freedom when creating and bringing your vision to the world. Well, Adobe Premiere Rush is the mobile version of this video editing program.
Like Lightroom, Adobe’s photo editing program, the Premiere app is free on the AppStore and offers other paid options. However, if you are just starting out, its basic tools will be very useful.
Features of Adobe Premiere Rush
- Just by dropping, swiping or holding your clips you can easily edit them with an intuitive and easy to use interface.
- You can insert animated titles and change the colors and the font.
- It has a library of free music and sound effects to use.
- You can edit multiple timelines at once.
- Its premium features allow for advanced audio editing, maintain aspect ratio between multiple videos, hundreds of animated graphics, and other effects.
- It’s cross-platform, so you can use it on Mac, Windows, iPad, Android, or iPhone.
If you have an iPad and want to integrate the editing of your projects with your iPhone, Luma Fusion is one of the best options. It is designed for the iPad and it is a professional video editing tool where you can carry out your projects in a practical way and with many options at your disposal. It has a very elegant interface, clean and comfortable to use.
- You will be able to handle different projects with different aspect ratios at the same time.
- You can work with videos up to 240 fps.
- You’ll have access to a vast library of royalty-free animations, effects, backgrounds, and audio tracks.
- You will be able to work with up to 6 simultaneous timelines, 6 for video and 6 for audio.
- It features dozens of stylish transitions for your scenes.
- You can apply color effects, layers, blur, chrome and much more.
- You can adjust the speed of your video.
- It has a cost of 32.99 euros in a single payment.
Find out more about Luma Fusion and download it at the link.
FilmoraGo is a excellent option for beginners or initiates in the world of video editing, because with its templates, filters and default options it can give your videos a professional finish easily and quickly. Its stickers, effects and more are also perfect for making videos for social networks. It doesn’t have a watermark, so you don’t have to worry about annoying watermarks from other apps.
Features of FilmoraGo
- You can easily trim, join and split video clips.
- You can add effects to make your videos go backwards.
- You can edit the video image and change the contrast, saturation, brightness, temperature and more.
- You will be able to access a library of music and effects that you can add to your videos.
- You can share directly to social networks like YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
- It has stickers and other animations to make very funny videos for the networks.
Download FilmoraGo here.
Film Maker Pro
If you are looking for an option that has support for 4K videos, Filmmaker Pro is an excellent alternative among apps to edit videos for iPhone or iOS. However, it is freemium, which means that you will have to pay to access its most advanced tools.
Features of Filmmaker Pro
- Allows you to edit videos in 4K.
- It has no limit of video or audio streams.
- It has 39 transition options.
- You can modify the brightness, contrast and other values of the image.
- It has more than 200 different fonts for titles or texts.
- It has illustrations and effects that you can add to your creations.
- You can adjust the audio volume, as well as insert sound effects. fade in and fade out.
Try Filmmaker Pro on the AppStore.
If you want to read more articles similar to Video editors for iPhonewe recommend that you enter our iOS category.