As the quality of mobile phone cameras increases, we have more possibilities to record amazing videos without the need for a professional camera. Likewise, the video editing apps They increasingly offer more options and tools to create unique productions that are ideal for sharing on social networks.
Do you want to record a video of a trip, a vlog, a recipe or more? In this TecVideos article we bring you Best Video Editors for Android without Watermark in 2021 so you can play with all its functions and make it easier for you to edit videos. Most are free, though some have premium features that may be worth a try if you have the budget. If not, its free version will be enough, let’s see them!
FilmoraGo is one of those publishers that you will always see reviewed in articles about video editing apps, thanks to its popularity and large number of users. It is very easy to use for those who do not yet know much about editing, as it has numerous default templates that will make the editing work much faster and easier.
FilmoraGo is also a cross-platform application, so you can also use it on Apple devices. In this other article we tell you more about the best Video Editors for iPhone.
Features of FilmoraGo
- Is free.
- Basic clip trimming and joining functions, as well as audio editing.
- library of transitions, templates and effects.
- Compatible with videos in different ratios such as 1:1 for Instagram or 16:9 for YouTube.
- Function to make videos in reverse.
- possibility of import photos and videos from other applications.
- Audio tracks and songs free to use.
- Most of its features are free. Others are premium.
Find out more and download FilmoraGo here.
Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush is the mobile version of the famous professional editing program from the Adobe suite. Just like other applications like Lightroom and Photoshop, Premiere Rush is a very complete option to edit videos from your Android mobile or tablet. If you have an Adobe Creativity subscription, you can access all the features of Premiere Rush without paying for it again.
Features of Adobe Premiere Rush
- Many of its features are free.
- Basic editing tools.
- Allows you to edit multiple timelines simultaneously.
- Synchronization with the cloud.
- Cross-platform, can continue to be used on iOS, Windows or Android devices.
- Music and effects library.
- Its premium features allow advanced audio editing, maintain aspect ratio between multiple videos, hundreds of animated graphics, and other effects.
Download Adobe Premiere Rush here.
If you want to discover more video editors without watermark for PC, don’t miss our complete list in: Programs to edit free videos without watermarks.
KineMaster is another of the most popular android video editing apps, besides being one of the most complete. In addition to the basic editing features, with KineMaster you can edit your video by adding layered effects. In this way, KineMaster is one of the most powerful applications and most similar to desktop video editing software.
Therefore, if you are looking video editing apps for youtubeKineMaster is one of the best options you will find for Android.
- Free trial, $4.99/month after.
- Chroma key (possibility of removing background in the video).
- Advanced and professional editing tools.
- Transitions, effects, texts, calligraphy and subtitles.
- Preview of the project.
Download KineMaster from Google Play.
InShot Video Editor
With a very intuitive and elegant interface, InShot is an excellent video editor for Android without watermark. The app is free and uses ads to generate income, but there is no problem because they will not interfere with the project. Due to its characteristics, it is an ideal application for edit videos for TikTok or Instagramso you can put effects and filters very fun.
- Free. Premium options from $2.99 per month.
- Specialized in filters, stickers and more.
- Basic editing options like cutting, selecting or joining clips.
- Basic audio editing options like fade-in and fade-out effects.
- Frame acceleration and freezing.
Find out more and download InShot here.
Audio editing is as important as video editing, so if you want to have more options when adding your audio, here we leave you the best free online audio editors so you can customize your music as you need it easily and fast.
Quik: Video Editor is el GoPro Video Editor and it is specially designed for videos captured in nature or travel videos. with filters for highlight colorseffects, transitions and more, this application will give your videos a professional finish.
Features of Quick
- Make previews or trailers of the videos.
- Extract frames to get perfect photos from your videos. Ideal for creating thumbnails!
- Default templates to make editing faster.
- Share videos to other social networks.
- Very varied library of filters and effects.
- Save videos in 60 fps.
- Transitions automatically match the music you play in the background.
Discover Quik and download it on Google Play here.
VideoShow has a very user-friendly interface and all the important features for any basic video editing. In addition, you can also add music, sound effects or record a voiceover for your videos.
Features of VideoShow
- 50 themes or templates to add to your videos, vlogs or slideshows.
- Options to blur the background.
- Audio tweaks and voice enhancements.
- Compression options without quality loss.
Download VideoShow here.
Although the free version of PowerDirector adds watermarks to your productions, we didn’t want to leave it out for being a full-featured free video editor. Also, if you pay for the full version, you can export videos in 4K resolution.
Features of PowerDirector
- Free, but with a watermark that you can remove when paying.
- Stabilizes blurry images.
- More than 30 effects and transitions to add to the videos.
- Very complete editing tools and tutorial videos to learn how to use them.
- Filters and image adjustment tools to improve video quality.
- The premium version is priced at $5.99.
- You can make collages.
- You can make videos in slow motion.
Try and download PowerDirector here.
Like other editors on this list, Funimate is specially designed for create videos for social networks, so your approach is not so professional. With this Android app to edit videos, you’ll be able to create fun clips, with stickers, effects, and filters that will be very useful when creating content for Instagram, TikTok, or other platforms.
Characteristics of Funimate
- Most of its features are free.
- Maintains good video quality when exporting.
- Option to share automatically on social networks.
- Library of transitions, filters, effects, masks, stickers and much more.
- Add text with variety of fonts available.
- Music library to add songs to video clips.
- Basic editing tools.
Learn more about Funimate and its features here.
No experience editing videos? This app is perfect for you! It has everything you need to make very basic video clips, adding filters, texts and music to make it dynamic without spending a lot of time or messing around with too advanced tools.
Features of Magisto
- Its AI analyzes your videos and chooses the best snippets to help you edit faster.
- Share videos directly on social networks or WhatsApp.
- Preset templates with fonts, effects, and transitions for easy editing.
- Specially designed for influencers, social media managers, people who want to create content for networks.
- Hundreds of stickers to add to your clips.
- Basic editing tools.
- In-app purchases.
Try Magisto here.
If you are looking for more newbie-friendly options in the world of video production, here are the Best Video Editors for Beginners.
Action Director of Cyberlink
ActionDirector is Cyberlink’s video editing app. Its simple interface and tutorials will help you learn how to use it in no time. Like other apps, ActionDirector gives you access to all the basic editing tools, as well as allowing you to add effects and your favorite music so you can create your videos to your liking.
Features of ActionDirector
- 4K video editing and production.
- You can record the videos from the app.
- Adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of images.
- Add text and titles.
- Add slow, fast or rewind effects.
- Share directly to your social networks.
Find out more about ActionDirector here.
Movie Maker by Alive
We close this list with a completely free editor that will give you all the tools you need to make videos with different aspect ratios. What’s more, Movie Maker is also a social network in which other creators share their productions made in the app. The only drawback is that, being completely free, it shows ads that can be somewhat annoying.
Features of Alive Movie Maker
- Basic editing tools.
- Templates and music for videos slide show.
- Stickers, filters and effects to add to your videos.
- Animated texts.
- AI that analyzes your videos to edit them more easily and quickly.
- Theme templates for different times of the year like Christmas, birthdays, weddings, etc.
- Easy to share on other social networks.
Find out more about Alive Movie Maker here.
If you want to read more articles similar to Video editors for Androidwe recommend that you enter our Android category.