Fix the Ticketmaster Error Code 0002. TicketMaster is an American ticket sales and distribution, located in California which operates in many countries. This ticket master will help its user to book the tickets for different variety of shows like Theatre, concert, family, and art, etc.,
It a utility that is owned by the people who need to sell or buy the ticket to various shows. The clients control their events and set the ticket prices, then the ticket sells the ticket that the clients, are available to them.
But some of the users in the ticket master platform had reported that they encountered an error TicketMaster error code 0002 coming upon their screen. So, in this article, we try to analyze the problem and try the troubleshooting methods to fix the TicketMaster error code 0002.
- 1 What is TicketMaster error code 0002?
- 1.1 What Causes the Issue Error Code 0002 TicketMaster?
- 1.2 How to Fix the Issue Erro code 0002
- 1.3 Login into the TicketMaster again
- 1.4 Disabling the Proxy Servers
- 1.5 Clear Cache cookies
- 1.6 Changing the Browser
- 1.7 Conclusion
What is TicketMaster error code 0002?
Ticketmaster error code 0002 is the error that is caused by the connectivity issue or any temporary bug. Try avoiding the public network, try clearing cache and reinstall the or even you can connect to your mobile data to use the ticket master to fix the issue in your device.
What Causes the Issue Error Code 0002 TicketMaster?
Ticketmaster error code 0002 is a common issue but many of the users are what to know what are the reasons for its cause. So, here are a few reasons for the cause of the Ticketmaster error code 0002 on your device.
If you’re using the Ticketmaster for the school, colleges, office, or in any public network then the Ticketmaster error code 0002 may arise. This is because the administrator sometimes restricts certain Websites and Applications.
Use of Proxy and VPN
If you’re using the proxy or VPN, then the TicketMaster error code 0002 encounters as some brands don’t allow the people to access over th VPN or Proxy.
Corrupted Cache and Cookies
Due to the stored corrupted cache and cookies, you can also face the TicketMaster error code 0002, while using it.
Check if Ticker Master is Down
If the ticket master is not working or the server is down then you will face the issue. This is because when there is an overload on the server.
The mentioned are some of the reasons behind the Ticketmaster error code 0002, And this may not only the reasons that cause the issue. If the issue persists, there may also some technical issue with the device or browser.
How to Fix the Issue Erro code 0002
Try some easy troubleshooting methods that the user needs to try, before anything to fix the issue Ticketmaster error code 0002.
- If the user encounters the issue for the first time then they resubmit the request and try to see if the error persists.
- Multiple browsers should be avoided or multiple tabs should be closed that are being used on the multiple tabs while using the ticket master.
- A public network the user for visiting the website.
- Log out from the device before using the TicketMaster and then login back again from the single device.
- Cookies on the device might block the Ticketmaster, clear cookies, and then use them again.
- If the details of the account credentials if change, should be updated on the account and the user can try to book the tickets again.
The various troubleshooting methods that the user needs to try to fix the issue Ticketmaster error code 0002 on your device. Try the below steps to do so.
Login into the TicketMaster again
Try this troubleshooting method if you are facing the issue, error 0002 on your device.
- On your device. switch to the Ticketmaster application and log out from it.
- On the right corner browser, click on ‘X’ to close the browser.
- Press and hold on the “Ctrl+Shift+Ecs” to open the Task Manager and then head to the “Process tab”.
- Select all the processes that are related to the working of the browser and then end the tasks one after another.
- Launch the browser and again sign in to the Ticket Master to check if the issue still coming up while buying the tickets.
Disabling the Proxy Servers
If still, the error occurs, then the perform this troubleshooting method as is this also one of the reasons to encounter the issue Ticketmaster error code 0002.
- Press and Hold on the “Windows+R” buttons to open the Run box, and enter the control panel in the text filed, to open the control panel.
- In the control panel, head to the “Network and Internet”, option and click on the Internet options.
- Open the LAN settings by clicking on the Connections Tab.
- Uncheck the parallel located box and use a proxy server for LAN and then click on OK.
- After applying the above methods the user needs to check if the issue is resolved.
The cookies might block some of the websites, this is the reason to encounter the error Ticketmaster error code 0002. Follow the troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue.
- Press and hold on the “Ctrl+H”, on the keyboard and open the web browser history. from the left pane select the browsing data.
- Check all the checkboxes in the history window. and also check the “Cookies and other sites” and delete them.
- Click on “Clear Data” to clear all the cookies and cache on your device. Check if the issue persists.
Changing the Browser
The browser might be one of the reasons to encounter the Ticketmaster error code 0002, on the device as there are some of the error in the browser or and some temporary glitches that come up during the working of the browser. If the users use the same browser for surfing then they need to change to a different browser.
Some of the other trouble methods they need to perform are to switch to another phone or try using the application on your device. Sometimes the device may also have the problem where the user is unable to access the Ticket Master.
The above-given troubleshoot is used to resolve the issue Ticketmaster error code 0002, as it is a common error that the user faces frequently on their devices. Hence many of the users are switch to the application to use it. Hope this helps you resolve the Ticketmaster error code 0002, for more information, visit our Techy2Tech website. If any doubts text us in the comments section and stay tuned for more updates.