When we are in the process of edit a videoWhether it’s for a personal or professional project, having good image quality is only a small part of everything that makes up a good production. Especially on YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and other social networks, clear audio that viewers can hear perfectly without having to watch the video is very important.
Therefore, it is very useful to know how to cut an audio, lower or raise the volume, reduce noise and how to combine it with other audio, among other functions that we can learn without having to be professionals in audio production. In this TecVideos article we bring you the best free online audio editors to edit what you need without wasting time and in a simple way.
Not an expert? Don’t worry, today there are many options that will allow you to edit audios with clear interfaces and simple functions. With them you can learn how to edit audio online without downloading programs. Go for it!
- 1 TwistedWave
- 2 audio trimmer
- 3 MP3 Cut
- 4 Bear Audio
- 5 Audio Joiner
- 6 Sodaphonic
- 7 hya-wave
- 8 I have chosen an audio editor, now what?
We start this list with one of the most complete and popular online audio editors. TwistedWave is a easy audio editing software that you can use from the browser, be it Google Chrome or another. It has the advantage that you don’t need to save your projects on your computer when you edit them, because the website saves them for you so that when you log in again you can easily find them.
Characteristics of Twisted Wave
- With TwistedWave you will be able to cut audio, add silence, fade effects, repetition and much more.
- The interface is very simple and you will be able to find all the tools you need easily.
- It has a demo version that will allow you to edit files up to 5 minutes long.
- You can import audio from other platforms such as Google Drive and Soundcloud, as well as share your productions directly from the program.
- In addition, it also has applications for iPhone and iPad.
Disadvantages of Twisted Wave
- The free version does not have all the options that the paid version offers.
- Your files are deleted after 30 days of inactivity.
- The free version only allows you to edit mono and not stereo audio files.
Find out more about TwistedWave on their website.
Audio Trimmer is an excellent online audio editing software for when you want to make a quick edit without major changes, since it only allows you to cut, merge and assign small effects to the audio. It supports 13 audio formats and supports files up to 100mb.
Audio Trimmer Features
- It is easy to use and its options are very intuitive.
- You will be able to cut the sections you want from your audios from the browser and download them quickly.
- It is optimized for mobile use, so you can make your edits from your mobile devices.
- You can create ringtones or ring melodies for your mobile.
Disadvantages of Audio Trimmer
- It is basic and does not have many options to edit the audio.
- File size cannot exceed 100mb.
- It is not compatible with all audio formats.
Find out more by visiting Audio Trimmer.
If you search for ‘cut MP3’ on Google, this will probably be the first search result, so you don’t need to learn the name to find this simple program. This fast audio editor is perfect for cutting songs super intuitively and easily, without having to download anything other than your already edited files!
Features of MP3 Cut
- Simple and easy to understand interface.
- Allows you to extract audio from videos.
- It supports more than 300 audio formats.
- you will be able to create ringtones or ringtones, because the program automatically cuts and converts them for your mobile.
- You can lower or raise the volume, as well as add fade ins or fade outs.
Disadvantages of MP3 Cut
- It does not have complex editing options.
- You cannot record in the program.
Find out more on the MP3 Cut website.
Bear Audio is another of the most popular programs to cut audio online, although the web page interface is a bit more dated than the previous options. The important thing is that you can do what you want with your audio easily and quickly, so let’s take a look at some of its features to see if it’s the perfect program for your needs.
Bear Audio Features
- It allows you to cut and remove audio.
- It allows you to record audios within the application.
- You can import audio in MP3, WAV and OGG format.
- You can export in WAV.
- Allows you to fade the audio or make fade in and fade out.
- Allows you to adjust the audio volume.
- You will be able to open files from URLs, that is, from other websites.
Disadvantages of Bear Audio
- It does not allow to work with many audio formats.
- It does not have complex audio editing options.
Visit Bear Audio by clicking the link.
Once you visit Audio Joiner, the first thing you’ll notice is that it has a elegant design and very easy to understand. If you want to know how to cut an audio online, with Audio Joiner, in addition to being able to do all the basic audio editions, you will also be able to join several audio files into one.
Features of Audio Joiner
- Easy to navigate interface.
- You can join or combine as many audio tracks as you want.
- It allows you to merge two audio tracks with cross fade.
- It supports over 300 audio formats and converts all of them to .MP3.
- You can cut the audio and create intervals.
- You can modify the volume of each interval independently.
Disadvantages of Audio Joiner
- You cannot record within the program.
Find out more by visiting the Audio Joiner website.
With Sodaphonic you can record, edit and share your audios in a single online audio editor. You can create a free account or use the program without entering your data or downloading anything.
Features of Sodaphonic
- Elegant and easy to use interface.
- It allows you to record audio with your microphone directly from the app.
- You can add effects, cut, join and use more functions like playing the audio backwards.
- It has a Chrome extension that will allow you to record what you need directly from the browser.
- You will be able to open files from Dropbox or Google Drive.
Disadvantages of Sodaphonic
- It does not allow to extract audio from videos.
- It does not allow importing audio from websites.
Find out more on the Sodaphonic website.
We end this list with one of the most complete online audio editors in this selection. Hya-Wave is a website with an elegant interface and many options to modify your audio as you need. Currently, it has an updated version that allows record multiple audio trackssplit and export, but the old version is easier to use and allows you to apply more effects.
Features of Hya Wave
- Allows you to copy, cut and duplicate audio.
- It has a very clean and easy to use interface.
- You can add a wide variety of effects such as: fade-ins and fade-outs, reverse, amplifier, compression, etc.
- You can record from the app and edit the audio directly.
Disadvantages of Hya-Wave
- It does not allow to share the audios directly.
- Does not allow importing audio from websites
- It does not allow to extract audio from videos.
Find out more about Hya-Wave on their website.
I have chosen an audio editor, now what?
Now that you know where to easily edit it, you can quickly have it ready for the use you want to give it. We recommend that you export the audio track, whether it is a sound effect, a song or a narration for a video, in .MP3 format to avoid compatibility issues. In this way, you can edit podcast easily or voiceovers for your videos.
To edit videos easily, we recommend you visit our article Programs to edit videos without watermark. You’ll discover many easy-to-use options to achieve professional-looking results without spending any money!
If you want to read more articles similar to Free online audio editorswe recommend that you enter our Software category.