What is error 10-100 on sling tv? Corrupted cache date gives rise to the sling error 10-100 or sling tv error 10 100. Whereas the cache memory can be deleted on Android, Windows, and macOS, but on the Apple TV, the cache can’t is deleted so, in case you need to install the sling tv App on your Apple Device.
Sling TV is an American on-demand internet television streaming service that is being operated by the Sling TV LCC and which is wholly owned by the subsidiary of the Dish network. Almost from any device, Sling TV can be streamed this includes Smart TV, Android TV, phones and iOS devices, digital media players, and many more.
Likewise, other services, Sling Services have its fair problems and the most common issue is sling tv error 10 100 that encounter as follows “Please force close the app, and wait 1 Minute, if this problem persists, please visit “help.sling.com” to with us. (10-100). So, in this article let us discuss how to fix or resolve the issue of sling tv error 10 100 or sling error 10-100.
How to Fix the Issue Sling TV Error 10 100?
Many of the users had reported that they are encountering the issue and there are many reasons that cause the issue. This might include authenticity issues, internet connectivity issues, buggy app, and many more as they are not limited to login credentials.
Here is the list of the troubleshooting methods that are used to fix the issue sling tv error 10 100 or sling error 10-100. Follow the given steps to do so.
Force Stop the Sling TV App
If you have encountered the error sling error 10-100 or sling tv error 10 100, then this troubleshooting method might help you to fix the issue as the error itself recommend it. Force stop the sling app and then launch the app again after few minutes and then check if the issue is resolved or not.
If you don’t know how to force stop the Sling TV app, then follow the given step to do so.
- First, press and hold the Home button, and or even you can press the Recent App button. Where it displays the list of the recently used applications.
- Search for the Sling TV app, from the list of the apps that are displayed. Then Swipe the App to close it.
- NOw launch the game and check if the issue is resolved or not. IF not then follow the given below method.
- Head to the Settings and then choose the Application Manager. From the list of the app selected, then select the Sling TV App.
- There you can view the option, “Force Stop”. To force stop the sling TV app, then select this option and relaunch the App.
- While for the home screen menu, press and hold the back button on the Remote.
- Now, launch the game and check if the issue is resolved or not.
For Android TV
- From the Home Screen Menu, head to the Settings.
- Select the Sling TV Option, under the app section. Click the Force stop to close the App. Then launch the App and check if the issue is resolved or not.
For Apple TV
- On the Apple TV Remote, press the Home Button twice.
- Select the Sling TV option, from the list of Apps. Now, swipe up to shut down the App.
- Then navigate back to the Apple TV home screen and launch the game and check if the issue is resolved or not.
If you still encounter the issue sling error 10-100 or sling tv error 10 100, then you can perform the given troubleshooting methods to fix the issue.
Delete the Cache Data
The corrupted cache or the old cache data is one of the reasons that encounters the issue sling tv error 10 100 or sling error 10-100. THen clearing the cache memory may fix the issue sling tv error 10 100. To clear cache memory on your device then follow the given below steps. Let us consider the below-mentioned troubleshooting methods how to clear the cache on different devices.
- Usually, you can delete the cache data from the storage and privacy section under the setting, for Android, Windows, iOS, and Linux.
- Whereas for Apple TV, to delete the cache data you need to install the Sling TV app on the Apple TV.
Then for the digital media player Roku, you need to follow the given steps as shown below.
- On the Main menu, select the Home.
- Then on the remote controller, you need to press the “Home Button 5Times + press Up + Press Rewind Twice + Press Fast Forward Twice “. and then launch the game.
Check the Internet Connection
If you are encountering the error sling tv error 10 100 or sling error 10-100, then faulty network connection or the poor network connection are some of the reasons that cause the issue sling error 10-100. So, you need to check if your internet connection is working properly. then you need to try the following practices.
- First, you have to disconnect the other devices that are connected to the internet.
- If any of the programs are running in the background, then you need to stop close the background programs if any.
- Have the router that should be closer to the device.
- Then, restart the internet router.
- Now, you have to check if the internet requirements, meet the minimum internet speed requirements for the Sling TV app.
Re-Install the Sling TV App
If the above-given troubleshooting methods are helped you to reinstall the issue sling error 10-100, then reinstallation of the sling Tv app is the last method that you need to perform this fix the issue sling error 10-100 or sling tv error 10 100. Then you need to perform the below givens steps to do so.
- Open the play store on the device and then search for the “Sling TV”.
- Now you have to tap on the Uninstall button to uninstall the Sling TV App.
- When you have found that the app is installed then install the Sling TV app again but click on the install button that appears on the screen under the Sling TV app.
- Then the Sling TV will reinstall and then check if the issue is resolved by launching the Sling TV on your device.
As we discussed Sling TV is an American streaming service and this is not available outside the united states. Then the people may come across this error who may be using the VPN as their VN address are not belongs to the united states. Then in such cases, you can either turn off your VPN or can set it up to the US IP address.
More Articles To Look:
As the error sling tv error 10 100 or sling error 10-100 doesn’t always fault at the users. Then if you still encounter the issue then you need to consult the customer service when the services are down. If you have any doubts feel free to text us at Techy2Tech and stay tuned for more updates.