Skyui Error Code 1, this an error when the Skyrim players encounter when the Skyrim installed or trying to launch the Skyrim Script Extender(SKSE). If you have installed the game properly or if there is a problem with the executable SKSE64, these two things cause the error message.
Skyrim is an online action role-playing game, which is playable either by the first or the third person perspective developed Bethesda game studios and published by Bethesda Softworks is an award-winning best game of the year 2011. The Skyrim is an open world environment consisting of the Land. caves, Fortresses, Wilderness expanses, and villages where the player roam around the over the Skyrim land.
SkyUI is designed for Skyrim. it is a mod that aims to improves Skyrim’s interface on the PC, by making it is easier for players to use with mouse and keyboard, with good graphics adjusting the Screen size, less wastage of available screen, and nice lookup. SKSE is not a fully programmed game as it is in the development mode. Which causes the skyui error code 1.
- 1 What are the Causes of the Skyui Error Code 1?
- 2 How to Fix skyui Error Code 1?
What are the Causes of the Skyui Error Code 1?
As many of the users encounter the error skyui error code 1 while launching or playing the game. So. here we will analyze the causes for the skyui error code 1. The reasons for the causes of the skyui error code 1 are given below.
Lack of Privileges
SKSE run with privileges of the admin to launch the game, we recommend you need to provide the admin privileges to all the games that you run on your PC, as most of the causes of the error are due to the lack of the privileges. So. you fix this error you need to provide the game with Admin access.
Improper installation of the Game
If you have skipped certain steps during the installation process then this might be lead to the skyui error code 1 skse64. Therefore each step in the installation is very important as it requires your attention carefully.
Before we proceed with the troubleshooting methods, make sure that you have installed the game properly and have admin access to the game but not a guest account.
How to Fix skyui Error Code 1?
There are some of the troubleshooting methods that you need to perform if you are encountering the skyui error code 1 skse64 while launching or playing the game. Follow the steps to do so.
Run the Program as the Administrator
As we discussed above, make sure that are logged into the account with the Admin Account, but not with the guest account, and ensure that it always open as an admin. follow the steps to do so.
- Right-click on the desktop shortcut. In, C drive locates the SKSE64 file.
- Now select the properties and locate the “Compatible” tab.
- Check on”Program Run as an Administrator”.
- Click on “Apply” and then on “OK”.
After trying the above steps, check if the error is message is visible or not. if the error persists then perform the below-given method.
Install the Skyrim Script Properly
Now, let us have a look at this method where improper installation of the Skyrim is also the reason for encountering the issue skyui error code 1 skse64. Follow the below steps to do so.
- First, from the official website install the fresh copy of the SKSE.
- Now, extra the downloaded file using the WinRAR or any other software.
- Open the folder skse64_2_00_17.
- Then you need to select these files “skse64_1_5_97.dll”, “skse64_loader”, “skse64_steam_loader.dll”.
- Copy these files and paste them into the following file location. “C:/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim Special Edition”.
- Now, go back to the skse64_2_00_17 folder, In folders navigate to Data> then into Scripts.
- From the Script folder copy all the .pex files.
- Now, paste the copied files in the following location, “C:/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim Special Edition/Data/Scripts”.
- After the installation of the game, now launch the game and check if the skyui error code 1 special edition is resolved or not.
Tweak the Settings in the Mod Manager
If you still encounter the issue skyui error code 1, while launching or playing the game, follow the given below steps to fix the issue.
- Launch the Mod Manager as an administrator, From the Menu bar at the top of the screen, Open its settings.
- Now, Head to the “General” tab, under the “Association” section check all the boxes.
- Now click on the “Ok” button to save the changes.
- Restart the Mod Manager to make sure that the settings are applied. and then click if the skyui error code 1 skse64 is fixed.
Change the Location of the game
If the above-given troubleshooting methods doesn’t resolve the issue then try the below-given troubleshooting methods to change the location of the game, follow the below steps to do so
- In the C directory, create a folder named “Game”, and then relocate the “Skyrim” folder from the Steam folder to the newly created Folder.
- Now, By launching the SKSE game as an administrator, start a game through it. You will encounter a message stating that “Skyrim files are missing” as soon as you open the Skrim.
- Launch the Stream, Select the properties by right-clicking on the game.
- Click on the Browser Files, under the “Local” tab, to head to the location of the game.
- From the New location, open the SKSE file and check if you again encounter the issue skyui error code 1 special edition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked question on how to fix skyui error code 1.
How do I install SKSE?
First, you have to find the SKSE application and then on the change or remove to uninstall or find the SkSE folder and click on t to Uninstall.
How should I know My Skyui mod is installed or not?
After you ensure that the SKSE is running, Using a “~ key”, to open the game and type “getSKSEVersion”, and this should display the SKSE version that you are using. If it doesn’t show details of the Version, and not running then you need to check its installation.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
The try the above-given troubleshooting methods to fix the issue skyui error code 1 or skyui error code 1 special edition. Hope you found this article helpful, for more information visit our Techy2Tech site. If you have any doubts regarding this, then feel free to text us in the comment section and stay tuned for more updates.