Nvidia Control Panel Missing!!! Oh, no!!! I am badly disappointed. Are there any fixes, yes absolutely!! Each and every problem has a unique solution. So now we are going to learn such fixes which in turn helps to get rid of the issue within less time period. But before that, it is important to learn a few lines about the concept called Nvidia Control Panel.
Yes, these words for the people who still get confused or not aware till yet. The Nvidia Control panel generally comes with the selection of a huge number of drop-down menus, sliders, checkboxes and many more!! Featured with the best configuration, and comes with various innovative certain settings that completely affect to play. This is a simple overview but now not that what exactly it is.
How to fix Nvidia Control Panel Missing Error? Don’t get Panic. Think about it why you’re getting such error. This is why because the control panel is going to let the user properties related to the Nvidia graphics card to be installed in your system itself. And this going to results in getting a faulty graphics card. Yes, absolutely. This is all happens due to the latest updates that are undergone and many more respectively.
How to Fix Nvidia Control Panel Missing Options
So Noting down all this useful information on Nvidia Control Panel Missing, let us now focus on certain fixes that might help in getting rid of the issue so-called Nvidia control panel missing options by taking less time period. All the fixes are however mentioned below in the form of bullet points.
- Restart the Nvidia services.
- Try to Launch Nvidia Control Panel Manually
- Unhide the Nvidia Control Panel
- Update the Nvidia Graphics Driver
- Reinstall the Respective Nvidia Graphics Driver
Now the point to be done is going through and every process involved in fixing the error and go implement accordingly without facing trouble. So, shall we??? Yes, here we go!!!
Restart the Nvidia services
If you have missed something that is already running on your desktop? Did you found the missing data is all regarding the Nvidia services? Well, then the issue can be solved by performing a simple restart process. How? We are going to learn in simple steps mentioned right below in a better understand language.
- Go to the start-> Type the Run command and click enter.
- Right there you’re requested to type the command called services.MSC and click ok.
- You can notice the services window appearing on the screen. Look after the NVIDIA services mentioned over there in the form of lists.
- Right-click on each service and then select the option called Restart.
- The same is applied for the next three too.
- If in case the service doesn’t run, then perform a right-click and tap on start.
- Doing so shows an error 14109 saying that windows cannot start the Nvidia service. If in that case, follow the below steps.
- Go to the Start button-> tap on the device manager.
- Try to expand the display adapters.
- Locate the Nvidia -> Right click and uninstall it.
- Finally, after the whole process gets complete, restart the process.
Try to Launch Nvidia Control Panel Manually
The process is very simple. Follow the below steps and see the changes.
- Open the MyComputer folder and then move to the C: Drive-> program files-> NVIDIA corporation-> control panel client and then click on the option called nvcplui file.
- Right-click on it and make it run as an administrator.
Unhide the Nvidia Control Panel
Well, whenever you failed to identify or locate the Nvidia control panel in the context or start menu, there are chances that might be hidden. And this stage takes place exactly when you update the one respective Nvidia’s graphics card driver. So now it is important to get back the hidden one.
In simple, you can say the following steps going to help in unhiding the Nvidia Control Panel without facing any kind of issue, especially in the middle.
- Go to the start -> type the option called a control panel.
- Once it is found, open it.
- And now move to the folder all control panel items-> and then select Nvidia control panel.
- Now look and move to the option called desktop and select the option called add desktop context menu.
- Now go back towards your desktop and check whether the NVIDIA Control Panel appears right in the context menu.
- That’s all!!
Update the Nvidia Graphics Driver
If your problem knowingly or unknowingly is with the driver, then its time to update it. If in that case, you are requested to go for the option called device manager. and then update the Nvidia graphics driver. Also, try to fix the Nvidia control panel missing by following the below simple steps.
- Right from the keyboard, tap on the shortcut key Windows icon + X.
- Now do select the option called device manager available in the form of lists.
- Once the window gets open, locate and right-click the option called Nvidia GeForce GTX 960. Select update driver.
- Once after the successful tap, you will notice a window appearing on the screen. Right over there select the option called search automatically for the updated driver software.
- It automatically updates with the missing components. If failed try the below method.
Reinstall the Respective Nvidia Graphics Driver
The following are the simple steps to reinstall the one particular’s Nvidia graphics driver. Try to go through and implement the below simple steps.
- Tap Windows icon + X short cut key. So that you can see the list of options.
- Select device manager available in the form of lists.
- Now do expand the display adapters and right-click on it.
- Choose the option called Uninstall device.
- Wait till the whole process gets complete.
- Once the process is done, directly move to the Nvidia downloads web page.
- Choose the appropriate fields like product type, product series, product, OS, language, and others cross-examining the system configuration respectively.
- Restart the system, and check whether the Nvidia is available in the desktop context menu or not yet.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
In my opinion, I am clear with the fixes and the points involved in each and every fix. If still have any doubts or would you like to know or learn more about it? If yes, no problem. Just mention what exactly your thinking in terms of comment in the following section.
As soon as we see, we’ll update you with new and useful content. Also, clear your doubts by explaining in simple terminology. Thank you. Like and share the article either through social profiles or with your friends if they are in need of this information. Keep connected with Techy2Tech for learning more and more needed things going to be updated right here frequently.