Many of the users have reported are encountering the error monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1 though Monster hunter world is an action role-playing game in the monster hundred series this is the fifth mainline installment that is developed and published by Capcom. For the Playstation4 and the Xbox one, it is released worldwide wide on January 2018. and later with the version of Microsoft Windows in August 2018.
monster hunter world comes with the action-role play game with a multiplayer mode and all over the world, the game has gained much popularity from the users. More you when you are trying to play the game on the monster hunter world with your friends you may encounter the error monster hunter world error code 50382 mw1 pc or monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1 and with the error message “Failed to connect to session members”.
This might be the encounter of your UPnP, Capcom, or the other network issues that are not supported by your Router. If you are the one who encountered the error monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1. So, in this, we will try to fix the issue by performing the given troubleshooting methods that are listed below.
How to Fix the Monster Hunter World Error Code 50382-mw1?
While you trying to play the game or doing the story quest with one or more gamers you may come across the error Monster Hunter World Error Code 50382-mw1 or monster hunter world pc error code 50382 mw1.
Diable your Wi-Fi Network
You may encounter the error monster hunter world pc error code 50382 mw1 or monster hunter world error code 50382 mw1 pc due to the error with the network problem. So, when you are plating the Monster Hunter world, if you are using both the wired and the wireless network connection then you may encounter this error monster hunter world error code 50382 mw1 pc.
In such cases, you have to try to disable the Wi-Fi network to fix this issue monster hunter world error code 50382 mw1 pc. After you disable the network connection, then check if the issue is fixed or not.
Forward Some Ports in your Router
You can fix the error by forwarding come ports in your router when you encounter the error monster hunter world error code 50382 mw1 pc. Bases on the different router models and the manufacturers the steps will vary. Then for the TP-router then follow the given below steps to do so.
- Press and hold the “Windows + R” to open the Run prompt.
- Now, enter “ipconfig”, in the input box and click on the entry. This will show you the default gateway address or the router address.
- Then open the browser and then to access it type the router address.
- Enter your username and the password.
- From the Command Prompt window, find the IPV4 address.
- Heading to the “forwarding” tab, click on the Virtual server option, and then “Add New” to add the connections ports that are required by the MHW as well as the IP address.TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
- Now, save the changes and then check if the error exists or not.
Create the Short Cut of the Steam
You may come across this type of issue while joining the match the game because sometimes you may Steam may prevent from using a certain type of the network channels. In such cases by the settings of a target command, you might instruct the steam to use certain channels. For this follow the given below steps to do so.
- Launch the game and then proceed with the game, right-click on it, and from the menu, select ” Create Desktop Shortcut”.
- Once you have the new shortcut, then right-click on it and select “Properties”.
- Now, you have to navigate to the “ShortCut” tab, and then look for the “Target” option and at the end of the bar add “-nofriendsui -udp“.
- By clicking on the “Apply” button, make sure that you have saved the changes.
- After saving the changes, close all the tabs and launch the game and check if the issue is fixed or not.
- If the error exists, then you can add “-nofriendsui -tcp“, in the place of “-nofriendsui -udp” in the 3rd point.
Then this definitely resolved the issue of monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1 or monster hunter world pc error code 50382 mw1 that you encounter joining the match in the game.
Twist the Browsing Ping
Sometimes the Ping browser might also create a delay between the computer and the game serves. They might not able to join the game if there is much latency between the computer and the game servers and you might encounter the error monster hunter world pc error code 50382 mw1 or monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1. Therefore it is recommended to try and implement the ping settings that prevent you from joining the games where you come across the much latency.
- On your device, launch the steam app.
- Now, head to the settings.
- Then select, In-Game option and scroll to the bottom, where you will find the “in-game server browser: max pings/min” option.
- Select, “250” from the drop-down list and click on “OK”.
After saving the changes, Launch the game and check if the issues monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1 or monster hunter world pc error code 50382 mw1 are resolved or not.
Update the Game
You can encounter the error monster hunter world pc error code 50382 mw1 or monster hunter world error code 50382 mw1 pc, even performing the above troubleshooting methods, then this is the least method that you need to perform. Because the outdated game may have the chance to encounter the issues monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1.
Then the updated monster hunter world might help you fix the error monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1 and this helps you to remove the commonly occurring glitches and is also helpful for the optimal operation. For this, update the game to the latest version, and after updating check if the issue monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1 is resolved or not.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
The above troubleshooting methods will help you to resolve the issue of monster hunter world error code 50382-mw1 or monster hunter world error code 50382 mw1 pc. For more queries simply visit our Techy2Tech site and comment us.