Minecraft realms internal server error 500, is a server error that occurs when you try to login into the Realm or private server which is also known as the Minecraft realm. This is triggered due to server outages from Minecraft as it gets out of the user’s control.
What is the Realm? Realm is a personal multiplayer server, that is run by Minecraft. Which is just for you and your friends. Even when you logged off your Minecraft, it is always accessible as Minecraft is Online. The people whom you would like to invite the people can only enter your world. What you do is up to you, create, survive and complete everything is up to you.
Many of the users had reported that they are facing the issue of Minecraft internal server error 500 realms on their device. While they are playing Minecraft. But it is the most common issue faced by many users. So, in this article, we will try to analyze the issue.
- 1 Causes for the Internal Server Error 500 Minecraft Realms?
- 2 How to Fix Minecraft Internal Server Error 500 Realms?
- 2.1 Check Your Internet Connection
- 2.2 Check the Server Outage of Minecraft
- 2.3 Disable Background Application
- 2.4 In Minecraft Delete the UUID Files
- 2.5 Disable Plugins
- 2.6 Reinstall the Minecraft
- 2.7 Contact Support Center
- 2.8 Conclusion
Causes for the Internal Server Error 500 Minecraft Realms?
Here are some of the reasons that cause the issues Minecraft internal server error 500 realms on the mobile device. The List of the reasons is given below.
- Internet connection issues might be prevented from connecting to the servers.
- The Applications that are running in the background may also one of the reasons to trigger the issue, as its limits the usage of the data.
- Outdated Minecraft is also one of the reasons for the causes of the Minecraft realms server status.
- Running the additional plugins on your computer can also interrupt the servers, and causes the Minecraft internal server error 500 on windows.
- Server outages might down temporarily or some undergoing maintenance might be going in the Minecraft servers.
These are some of the reasons that might cause the issue Minecraft realms server status on Minecraft while playing.
How to Fix Minecraft Internal Server Error 500 Realms?
Before we going towards the fixes then we will try to perform the Pre-tips as it is very quick and easy to perform. Given below are some pre-tips methods.
Restart Your PC
If your encounter any trouble on your device then first you need to restart your device as it may resolve the issues. Many of the users reported that this pre-tip is worked to fix the issue.
Even if you encountered this issue of Minecraft realms internal server error 500 even after restarting your device then perform the below-given method.
Update your Windows
If your windows are outdated, then try to install the latest version, as this may also help you to fix the issue of Minecraft internal server error 500 realms on your device.
Update Your Game Version
The outdated version of Minecraft is one of the reasons to face the issue Minecraft internal server error 500 realms. Make sure that you are running the updated version if not check for the updates and download and install them.
Modify the Game Settings
Check if you have changed any settings of Minecraft, then this might the reason for the issue. So, change the settings to the default. This may work for you.
The given above are the pre-tips that you need to perform before trying any methods. If the issues don’t resolve then perform the below-given troubleshooting methods.
Check Your Internet Connection
If you the facing the issue then check if the internet connection is not working properly and is it preventing you from accessing the servers, then this is also causing the Minecraft internal server error 500 realms while playing Minecraft.
So, first, you need to check if you are connected to the stable internet and is it working properly. Get a wired connection for a stable connection if you’re using Wi-Fi. But, if you’re sure that your internet connection is fine, but the error is occurring then here it is suggested to use the VPN connection to get exceptional fast and reliable speed without detecting getting detecting.
Check the Server Outage of Minecraft
If the Minecraft servers are down then there is a probability of facing this issue. If this is the case then you don’t have any other than you have to wait for the servers to get started and then the servers will be available again.
Service Outages may affect the ability of the game as a result you’re unable to play the game. Additionally, you can visit the downward, you can also inquire about Minecraft server status.
Disable Background Application
If you’re unable to fix the issue by performing the above troubleshoot method then you can perform this action as Background Application may also one of the reasons for the issue Minecraft realms internal server error 500.
As there is a chance of Background running applications causing to limit the internet bandwidth. YOu can fix this by disabling the inter-connect apps and then try to connect to Minecraft again. Follow the below steps to do so.
- Press and hold on Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys, to open the task Manager.
- Right-click on the “Unwanted Process Tab”, under the Process tab. Click on End Task.
- After disabling the background running applications, Launch Minecraft and check if the issue is resolved.
In Minecraft Delete the UUID Files
As this world for many players, it is suggested to delete the UUID files in Minecraft, if you are unable to fix the issue. Follow the below steps to delete the UUID files.
- First, you need to visit the Minecraft website by clicking on the given link, and to get the players, enter all the credentials.
- Login into the server, and proceed to server files, and navigate to the world.
- Now you need to locate the PlayerData Folder and click on it to open it.
- Here choose the file containing the same name like the Players Username or UUID, and then after that click on the Delete.
- At last, restart your server to save the changes.
After completion of the process launch the game and check if the issue is resolved or not.
If you face this issue Minecraft realms internal server error 500 again even after performing the above troubleshooting methods, then you need to check for plugins, like plugins, and many times the installed plugin start may also cause the issue. Then you need to disable the plugins to fix this issue. Follow the below steps to do so.
- Open the Plugin window on your device.
- Now rename the Plugins to “[plugin name].jar to [plugin name].jar.disabled”.
After changing the name of the plugin. Now, restart the server and check if the internal server error 500 Minecraft realms are resolved or not.
Reinstall the Minecraft
If the issue on Minecraft realms internal server error 500 persists then you need to “uninstall” and “install” Minecraft. Then this may fix the issue.
- Press and hold on Windows+R to open the run box.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the text field and click enter.
- Application Manager will pop up on the window, Locate the Minecraft application to uninstall right-click on it.
After installing the game then install the game from the Minecraft official website and try download and installation of the website
Contact Support Center
even if this doesn’t work then you contact the Customer Support Center and fill the form in the link and describe your issue in detail. They will contact you within few days, and you will get the feedback to resolve the issue Minecraft realms internal server error 500.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
The above given are the troubleshooting methods that help to resolve the issue of Minecraft realms internal server error 500 while you’re trying to play the game in Minecraft. Hope, that you find this article helpful and visit Techy2tech for more information. For any doubts feel free to text us the comment section and stay tuned for more updates.