Those who stream seek to offer good content and this includes being able to show a clear, quality image with adequate lighting, good sound, etc.
For this, a very good option is the Logitech Brio camera. If you want to discover it and know its pros and cons, don’t miss this TecVideos article in which we talk about the characteristics of the Logitech Brio webcam, considered the best webcam for streaming in 4k. If you decide you like it and want to buy it, you can easily buy a Logitech Brio camera here.
Features and benefits of the Logitech Brio webcam
We will start by reviewing this product focusing on its features and advantages from the point of view of someone who streams.
- Logitech Brio can record in 4k. If you don’t know the difference between 1440p and 1080p, it’s basically that it offers a much clearer picture since it has more pixels and, therefore, more details.
- The next feature that is a benefit of the Logitech Brio camera is that has RightLight 3which will help compensate for the exposure in your recording to provide a balanced balance between light and dark, regardless of the quality or quantity of light around you. Will adjust the image and light so that it looks good regardless of external factors. This also helps all those who use chromas for their edits, since it dissipates the space between the background and the object in front of it.
- If the frames per second is something that really interests you, in 4k format, record 30 frames per second and 60 frames per second in 1080p.
- In addition, Logitech Brio contains technology of facial recognition. This means that it can give you access to your computer just by detecting your face, without the need for passwords.
- If you are one of those people who highly value being able to have secure privacy and you are not satisfied with this benefit of facial recognition and having the camera always uncovered, you can simply cover the camera with its own lid.
- This camera can make a up to five times zoom and, as far as the field of vision is concerned, it allows you to offer a large field of vision since covers 65º, 78º and 90ºdepending on what you want or need to show.
- Another advantage of the Logitech Brio is that it connects to your computer with a USB 3.0 cable which is more than long enough. Due to its high image quality, it involves a large amount of data, so you will need that port at a minimum. Otherwise, the image quality will be greatly reduced.
- It also has pretty decent audio quality, as it includes a dual omnidirectional microphone with noise canceling.
- The chamber dimensions They are 10.2 cm by 2.7 cm by 2.7 cm and weigh 63 grams.
- It attaches to your computer with a small clip like any other webcam.
- If you want to use a tripod (the product does not include it), the camera has a slot to attach it.
- As far as the OSworks with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and also MAC OS X, 10.7 or later.
- In addition, for better conservation, it also has a small cloth bag to store the webcam in the most appropriate way and take care of it.
Things that could be improved on the Logitech Brio camera
Having discussed all the points in favor of this camera, it is also interesting to discuss what features can be improved.
- One of the big problems with this Logitech webcam is that does not save our settings, so every time we turn it on, we must stop for a moment to adjust it again. Even so, it can be said that the camera consists of about previous settings that may be more than enough for many users and do not need to change them.
- The next point to improve is that does not have a tilt mechanism from its c930e or c920 predecessors. That makes it more complicated to adjust and more prone to falling off or not offering the desired angle.
- One of the attractions of the Logitech Brio is the background removalbut doesn’t always work quite right. Of course, it can be easily compensated with the use of a chroma key and the Obs Studio program. By using this program you will be able to adjust many more controls than those provided by the camera itself.
- Right Light 3 works really well but the only problem is if you are in a very dark place it will create a delay in your video.
- The last drawback is that when you start the camera, everything has a strange blue filter. The only way to remove it is touch white balance. When you turn the camera off and on, that blue tint usually returns to the image.
This has been the Logitech Brio camera review, with its pros and cons. How about? We consider that it is a really impressive product and that it leaves the previous ones far behind. It will allow you to offer content with a extraordinary quality in your streams and recordings. In addition, it is not a product that can be considered very expensive, since it has a more than reasonable price if you think about streaming and shooting high-quality videos.
If you want to read more articles similar to Logitech Brio, the best webcam for streaming in 4kwe recommend that you enter our Video category.