La Noire is the most popular action detective game published in the year 2001 by the Rockstar Game. Including the Playstation and the Xbox, La Noire is available across several console platforms. But sometimes the users might come across the error La Noire Not Launching, the game fails to launch when they are running the La Noire on Windows10.
This message includes the error message regarding DirectX not running properly or not installed properly or happens nothing. The errors might vary from system to system and might also be the other behaviors and the error messages. Since windows10 was launched these users are coming across this issue.
So, in this article, we will go through some of the troubleshooting methods that help you to fix the error la Noire not launching on the winodws10 so that you can play the game without any kind of interruptions.
How to Fix L.A Noire not Launching?
Before we proceed into the procedure on your computer make sure that you have logged in as the administrator. Next, you need to check if the open and then valid the internet connection and In your computer make sure that there are no proxies and the VPN’s are involved and you are using the private network.
Run the Steam as the administrator
Steam is the Game Library that hosts several games and it also provides you the game updates whenever the developers release the patch. Steam is also known as the Consume resources that occupy which is quite CPU extensive. Sometimes the steam requires elevated permissions for some of the actions that steam executes. Therefore the game may not launch if you are not running the game as the Administrator. Then follow the given below steps to launch the game as the administrator.
- Head to the steam shortcut, and right-click on it, and then select Run as Administrator.
- With the help of the button, presented at the near top, head to the Library and look for the La Noire and launch it.
- If there are any updates or any third-party application to be downloaded, then steam might take some additional time.
Verify the Game Files
This is another, where we will configure the DirectX to verify the Game files of the La Noire. As there might the chances that due to the corrupted game files the game might be launch well at all. To verify the game follow the given below steps.
- Launch the Steam, and then from the top bar click on the Games. From the left column select the La Noire, right-click on it, and then select the properties.
- Click on the Local Files Categories, in the properties section and then select the “Verify Integrity of Games”.
- Then wait until the game is completed. After the verification is completed, restart your computer and launch the La Noire again and check if the game is working well.
Add the Missing Registry Files
Sometimes the missing registry files might encounter the error L.A Noire not launching windows 10. Therefore adding the missing Registry might help you to fix the error la noire not launching. Then follow the given below steps to do so.
- First, you have to download the error handle files.
- After downloading the files, make sure that you have extracted the zip files.
- You will find the 4 files after the extraction of the zip files.
- Run each file individually. In the warning prompting, click on “yes” and then click on the “Ok” to add the registry.
- In the same manner, then add all the remaining registries.
- After adding the la noire, check if this fixes the error la noire not launching.
Install the DirectX
even if you have installed DirectX on your device, then it is necessary to install the latest version to fix the error la noire not launching steam, as the outdated DirectX, may cause the issue La Noire Not Launching. If you have already installed DirectX on your device, then you must install the version of DirectX that comes with the game. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Launch the steam on your device, and after signing into the account head to the library option.
- Right-click on the “L.A Noire” game from the library, and then select the properties.
- Now, check on the “Local Files” tab, and then click on the ” Browse Local” files.
- Click on the third folder, once the local folder is opened, then on your computer run the “Dxsetup” executable to install the games’ version of DirectX.
- After you have successfully installed DirectX, then check if the issue is resolved or not.
Also know how to fix skyrim se crash log and see the exact location.
Selecting the DirectX
Perform this troubleshooting method to fix the issue la noire not launching, Therefore to s3elect, the dierctX follow the given below steps to do so.
- For this, launch the la noire launcher and then click on the “Options” button.
- Click on the “DirectX” option in the Options to run the game using DirectX9 instead of the default one.
- Also, you have to make sure that you have selected the native resolution of your computer.
- After this process, check if the issue la noire nit launching is fixed or not.
Directly Launch the Game
If the above-mentioned troubleshooting methods don’t help you to fix the error la noire not launching windows 10, then launching the game directly might help you to fix the error. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Launch the location, where the game has been installed.
- Now, You have to right-click on the “LA Noire.exe” file and then select the option “Send to”.
- Then select the “Desktop” option and create the shortcut that will be made on the desktop.
- Head to the desktop, and then right-click on the shortcut.
Add the following line, in the target window to the end of the location as follows
- To save the changes, click on “Apply” and then on the “OK” button to exit out of this window.
- Then, check if the error la noire not launching is fixed or not.
Hopefully, one of the above mentioned fixes helped you to fix the error la noire not launching and it lets you to play the game again with out ay issues. If you have any doubts regarding this feel free to text us in the comment section and stay tuned to Techy2Tech for more updates.