iMessage for PC or iMessage on Windows: iMessage is the most popular app in the Apple store. As you all know that Apple apps can be only used by iOS devices. But many people want to use the iOS apps on the Android phone or on Windows PC. We have seen that many people use iOS apps on their mobile or on PC using some iOS Emulators.
There are many awesome apps in the iOS store and we people want to use those apps on our mobiles/PC/laptops. iMessage for Windows is the one which was mostly searched on Google, so our team has come around the same query and hasn’t found the best result from Google. Then we got an idea to write an article about how to get iMessage on PC and help people.
Then we started experiments and found 2 best methods to use I message on PC/ Windows/ laptop. Using this method I have downloaded iMessage on windows. I am still using iMessage on my PC and I used to send iMessage from PC/Windows.
Best Ways to Download iMessage for PC Windows
The best ways to download iMessage for PC is going to be discussed here. In this article, I will show you how to download iMessage for Windows using two different methods. These two methods will be very useful for us in order to use iMessage on PC. The two ways are as follows
- Use iMessage on Windows/PC using Chrome remote desktop extension
- Download iMessage for PC/ Windows using iPadian
These two methods you are going to use in this article. Using the Chrome extension tool we can control the iMessage app using Windows PC and other using the iPadian emulator we can download the iMessage app on your PC. Without wasting the time let’s move into the steps to download it.
Note: This is the same method that we use to download iMessage for windows 10, 8, 7 and XP versions. Many people have the doubt that we should use other methods for other Version of windows. No need of that, Just follow the same method for all versions of windows. People who know this just ignore this Note.
How to Use iMessage on Windows PC using Chrome RDP Extension
In this method, I will show you how to use the iMessage app on Windows PC using an extension called “Chrome Remote Desktop“. This is an easy way that we can use with a few simple steps. Now let’s begin the steps.
- First of all, make sure that you have both the mac and Windows PC. If Yes, then proceed to step 2 nor Move on to method 2.
- Download “Chrome Remote Desktop” extension on both of your devices.
- Once you install the extension, just launch it.
- Now on your Mac, just download chrome Remote Desktop host installer.
- Once it downloaded, just install it on your mac.
- You will have a code as shown in the below image in order to connect both the computers.
- Now you can simply control Mac using your Windows desktop.
- Open I message on Windows using Chrome Remote Desktop extension.
This is how we can use control remote desktop extension and start using iMessage on Windows. This is a simple and easy way if you have both the devices with you. If you don’t have both the devices then simply move on to the next method.
How to Download iMessage for PC/Windows using iPadian Emulator
This is another awesome method which we use to download iMessage on PC. We are going to use an iOS emulator which is used to download iOS apps on PC without any extra charges. It is simple and the best-rated emulator among the others in the market. Using this emulator you not only download the iMessage app but you can download all the apple Store apps using this one emulator. So I am going to teach you how to download the emulator and use iOS apps on or Windows using the emulator.
- First of all, download iPadian or click on the link below.
- Install the .exe file which you have downloaded on your Windows PC.
- After the completion of installation. Just Launch the emulator.
- Now just search “iMessage” in the search box of the emulator.
- You will see the iMessage app display in the results.
- Just click on the iMessage app and install it.
- Open the iMessage app and enjoy sending the iMessage from Windows to your friends.
- That’s it.
Finally, you have downloaded a messaging app on your Windows/PC.
This is how we can use the iPadian Emulator to download the iMessage on windows. You can use any of the above 2 methods in order to download iMessage on PC. The first method is applied only if you have both the Devices (Mac & Windows). So Choose one of the methods which best suits you and proceed over that.
As a result, You have downloaded iMessage for PC using one of the 2 methods. Feel free to comment on your problems we will solve the problems as soon as possible. We hope you like the tutorial on iMessage for PC and willing to share it on social media sites. Stay Tuned to Techy2Tech for more awesome tutorials on “How to” guides.