Error code 504 hulu or hulu error code 504 is the error code on Hulu that encounters due to the internet connection issues. As we know Hulu is the on-demand streaming service and a US-based streaming video subscription fully controlled and one by the Walt Disney Company, and the having the equity stakeholder with Comcast’s NBCUniversal. With and without any commercial it offers live and on-demand TV and movies both in and outside the home.
Hulu streaming is User-friendly and the most stable application but the users had reported that they are encountering the Hulu error code 504 or error code 504 Hulu when they are trying to stream the videos on Hulu. The particular has its own statements which mean Hulu error code 504 means or states the gateway timeout error, whereas Hulu error code 503 indicates service is unavailable.
Both the error codes state different, but they are related to internet issues. Due to various reasons like maintenance issues or old equipment issues the speed of the internet fluctuates and that encounters the different error codes. therefore in this article, we will discuss how to fix the issue if the encounter the error Hulu error code 504 or Hulu error code 504 on Roku by trying the discussed below troubleshooting n=methods.
How to Fix the Error Code 504 Hulu?
If you are the one who encountered the error code 504 hulu or hulu error code 504 on Roku then we will try to fix this issue by performing the low given troubleshoot method that is mentioned below. Then follow and perform the below-given troubleshooting methods to do so.
Power Cycle Your Router
To fix the issue Hulu error code 504 or error code 504 Hulu then power cycle the router, as this sometimes might be the reason to encounter the issue then you try to power cycle the router that might help you to fix the issue error code 504 Hulu. For this try the given below steps to do so.
- First, you have to power off your MOdem or router whatever, by simply unplugging the device from the Socket.
- After waiting for approximately 2-3 minutes now turn on your modem or router again and reconnect your devices.
- As the router or modern is power cycled, now you can reconnect your device to it and then launch the Hulu application on your device and check if the error is fixed or not.
Clear Cache Memory
The old cache might be one of the reasons to triggers the issue error code 504 Hulu or Hulu error code 504, as its interference in between and doesn’t allow you to launch the Hulu app which you might encounter the error code 504 Hulu. Deleting the cache memory firm on your devices might help you to fix the issue error code 504 hulu. then follow the below-given steps to do so.
- Open your browser and head to the three-dots icons which are at the top-right corner of the browser.
- From there select, the more tools option and then select the “Clearing browsing data”.
- Or simply, press and hold the “Shift + Ctrl + Del” Keys to directly open the “Clearing browsing Data” window.
- Now you have to check the “Cookies and Cache” option and then click on the “Clear Data” button.
- After Clearing the Cache and cookies on your device, then restart your device and launch the Hulu app on the device and check if the issue error code 504 hulu or hulu error code 504 is resolved or not.
In your particular area it on your country as there might be the chances that Hulu has been blocked, When you try to connect to Hulu then you might encounter the hulu error code 504 as it has been blocked in that area. To access the service from that specific location you have to use the VPN. Depending on the device that you are using, make sure to download one from the App store.
Check the Internet Issues if any
Internet issues are also one of the reasons that cause the issue Hulu error code 504 or error code 504 Hulu, as the poor network connections or the no network connection will doesn’t allows you to stream the movies or tv shows on Hulu. For this, you have performed the given below troubleshooting methods to do so.
- If the issue is due to the internet network, then you have to disconnect all the devices from your network.
- Once you have disconnected all the devices from the network connection, and make sure to end all the background process on your devices and then restart your device.
- Now, you have to place the modem or the router near your PC and then try to reconnect and check if the issue Hulu error code 504 is resolved after launching the Hulu application.
Lowering of the Video Quality
If you still encountering the error then try to perform this troubleshooting method as this night help you to fix the issue Hulu error code 504. Then try to do the below-given steps for this.
- On your Android or Desktop PC, open the Hulu application.
- On the application, now look for the settings and click on them, Below the video quality option, we find the (auto, low, medium, high0) quality options.
- Then you have to checkmark the “Low” or ” medium” quality option.
- On iOS, as the video quality option is set to automatically detect the internet speed and to play the video quality according to the best quality, the quality of the video cant be lowered.
Reinstall the Application
If you encounter the issue hulu error code 504 or error code 504 hulu even after performing the above troubleshooting methods, then try to reinstall the application as it might help you to fix the issue error code 504 hulu. Then follow the below-given steps to do so.
- Press and hold the “Windows + R” keys to open the Run prompt box.
- Then type the “Control Panel” in the given text box and then click on OK.
- Now, locate the “Apps and Features” option and click on it.
- In the given list of programs, find the Hulu app.
- Right-click on it, then select the uninstall and then click on it to uninstall the Hulu app.
- Click on the Microsoft store icon that is located on the task manager, when you have finished the uninstallation of the Hulu app.
- In the Microsoft store, click on the search bar and type Hulu in it.
- For installation, click on the “Get” option.
- Then click on the “Install” button on your PC.
- After you have installed the App, then login into the Hulu App with the required credentials and click the enter button.
For Android and iOS Users
If you are using the Android mobiles then you need to follow the given below steps to Re-install the app on your android device.
- In your Android Mobile, Head to the “Settings” >”Apps” > “Hulu” App and then you have to click on the “Uninstall” button.
- In your iOS device, Head to the “Settings” > “General” > “Storage” > “Hulu” App.
- Now, in the App info, click on the “Uninstall” or “delete” App button.
- From the respective App store, now download the App and then enter the required credentials to login into the Hulu app.
After launching the Hulu app, check if the issue hulu error code 504 or error code 504 hulu is resolved or not. If unable to get rid of this error then you need to fix this issue by updating your outdated hulu app or changing your Email address or even wait for the server connectivity to resolve the issue.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
If you still encounter the error then you need to consult your internet service provider from the internet to resolve your network issues, hope you find this article helpful, visit Techy2Tech for more information. If you have any doubts feel free to text us and stay tuned for more updates.