Stories are one of Instagram’s most used tools when it comes to sharing content, thanks to their immediacy and reach. It is one of the best ways to announce news to your community or share content in real time. As you may know, it is possible to customize them in many ways and add music from the Spotify platform without infringing on copyright.
For the same reason, the music is not embedded in the video, so if you download them as you normally would before posting, the music will not download. Is there a way to keep the music when you download the video? We are going to see it in this TecVideos article in which we will teach you how to save instagram stories with music.
How to download Instagram stories with music on iPhone
To download Instagram stories with music on iPhone, you always have to publish the story first before downloading it. Although Instagram gives the option to download stories before posting in case you want to save them, the music will not be transferred to the video saved in your gallery if you do it this way.
So, you have two options: you can record the iPhone screen while you are in the story draft, or you can download the story after it has been published. For the second option, follow these steps:
- Press your already published story and go to the three ellipses in the bottom right corner of the screen, where it says More.
- Select the copy link option.
- Go to the storysaver.net website.
- Copy the link in the field that tells you and hit the Download button.
- Wait for the video to process and load a new page.
- Choose the Download video option.
- A window will open asking if you want to download or view the video, choose Download.
- The video will start downloading in the top right corner of the browser. When the download is complete, open the down arrow icon and tap on the downloaded video.
- Open the menu and choose Save video to have it in your gallery. Your story will be saved with music. You can do the same with the stories of any user who has their public account.
If you want to save the video without publishing it, you will have to record iPhone screen and then, in editing, cut the upper part so that the mobile information and the Instagram interface are not visible.
How to download Instagram stories with music on Android
Save Instagram stories with music on Android it’s just as easy. The process is very similar and you will only have to access the Story Saver website to download the stories you want.
- To do so, just go to the already published story you want to save and copy the link to it as if you were going to share it elsewhere.
- Copy the address in the field that tells you in storysaver.net and press Download.
- Wait for the video to load, download it and you can now find it in your gallery.
In addition to this option, on Android you can also use apps to download stories like Instore or Story Saver to download Instagram stories if you do it very often. Doing so will require you to grant permissions to the app in order to access your Instagram feed. Within the app, you can see your stories and those of all your users, as well as choose which ones you want to download with music.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to save Instagram stories with musicwe recommend that you enter our Instagram category.