If you have deleted a voice message by mistake, don’t worry, in this TecVideos article we will teach you how to recover whatsapp audio. Whether you have deleted the voice memo by mistake, someone else has deleted it, the application has had a problem or you have changed your mobile, you can always follow these tricks to recover deleted audio from your cell phone.
In addition, these tricks are designed in case you want recover deleted WhatsApp audios without backup. If you have the backup, all you have to do is uninstall the WhatsApp app and reinstall it to restore the backup.
Although it seems impossible, the truth is that the process to follow is very simple and will not take you long. Pay attention to the tips we have for you to recover deleted voicemails of this instant messaging service.
How to recover deleted WhatsApp audio on Android
For recover deleted whatsapp audio no need to download any third party app. Actually, it is something that you can do directly from your mobile phone.
Remember that what you are seeing on the screen is only a graphical interface. Now, within the device storage folders are saved thousands of data related to the app. Thinking about it, this is what you should do:
- Enter the Storage of your Android mobile from the Settings application.
- Find the WhatsApp folder, which is where the files received in the application are saved.
- Click on the Media section and go to the WhatsApp Audio folder.
- You will see a list with all the audio received and that you downloaded in the app.
The only thing you have to do with these files is play them with a video or audio program, either on your mobile or on your computer. On the other hand, keep in mind that the app voice notes they are sorted by date, starting from the oldest.
In the same sense, it is likely that you will have to reproduce each one of them to know which one you deleted by mistake or which one you want to recover.
If you want to discover other tricks for WhatsApp, don’t miss: Change your WhatsApp to the iPhone style.
How to recover WhatsApp audio on iPhone
In general terms, the above trick should also work for phones using the iOS operating system, but it is usually more difficult to access the phone’s internal storage folders.
Thinking about it, you can also turn to a third-party tool. One of the best known is PhoneRescuea professional data recovery tool. The steps to follow to recover WhatsApp voice memos are as follows:
- Download the app for free.
- Connect the phone to the computer.
- Open the app, tap Recover from iOS device and click continue.
- Choose WhatsApp and wait for the scan to finish.
- Choose the messages you want to recover.
- Access your phone to view the audio in the app.
Keep in mind that by downloading third-party applications you will be giving access permissions to your private conversations and files. If you want to take care of your privacy, we recommend paying attention to the apps you install on your mobile.
How to recover a WhatsApp audio deleted by the other person
Of course yes. However, in order to do so, the message must have been downloaded to the mobile phone. It won’t be a problem if you use the initial strategy of searching the device internal storage.
If you want to know how to recover WhatsApp audios deleted by the other person, you can use an app called WAMR. This app is only available for Android and for it to work correctly you must take into account the following:
- It only works if voice memos are received in a notification.
- It doesn’t work if you have chat open or the app doesn’t do its job.
- You must always have the application active.
- You have to activate the automatic download of files.
- It only works for audios that have been downloaded.
Anyway, here’s what you need to do to use the app:
- Download the app from the Android store.
- Open the app and go to the Settings section.
- Accept the terms of the warning.
- Select WhatsApp in the applications.
- Read the details of the app.
- Enable the content you want to save.
- Grant access permissions.
Once someone deletes a message or voice memo, you’ll see it in the notification.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to recover audio from WhatsAppwe recommend that you enter our WhatsApp category.