Have you seen other users make Instagram stories with several photos at once? Sometimes one is not enough to communicate what you need, or you want to add one as the background and another as the main photo. There are many ways you can play around with your stories to make them more engaging, and now that Instagram allows us to add more than one photo at a time, we have more to play with and experiment with.
In this TecVideos article we will tell you how to put multiple photos in the same instagram story. Whether you want to add one photo on top of another, add several at the same time in different stories, or make a photo collage for Instagram stories, we will give you the best options here! Go for it.
How to put two photos in an Instagram story
Not so long ago Instagram added the option to add more than one photo in a single Instagram story. You can do it from the stickers menu when you create a story from scratch. To achieve this, you just have to follow these steps:
- Tap the + icon to create a new post.
- Choose History from the options at the bottom of the screen.
- Take a photo or add one from the gallery by swiping up.
- Once you have the photo ready to edit, touch the stickers icon or stickers at the top of the screen.
- Go down the list of stickers until you reach a circle that shows the last photo in your gallery. Tap there and choose the photo you want to add above your story photo.
- Resize, rotate or move it where you need and you can publish your story with two photos.
In addition, you also have the option to add a photo or selfie above your story. The sticker to achieve this is right next to the one that gives you access to your gallery. It has a camera icon.
If you want to know more tricks for instagramwe suggest you visit:
How to upload multiple photos to Instagram Stories
Do you have more than one story or video that you want to share separately? Just like with feed posts, you can also choose more than one photo to post it at the same time in your stories. To do so, follow these steps:
- Tap on the + button to add a new post.
- Select Stories.
- Swipe up to enter your gallery, and once inside, tap Select at the top of the screen.
- Now you can select multiple photos at once. Choose the ones you want and tap Next.
- Each photo will be uploaded as a different story. You can edit them separately to add text, stickers or other effects.
How to make a photo collage for Instagram stories
Now that you know how to add two photos to a single Instagram story, you can start experimenting and trying out more fun stories. One of the options you have is to prepare a collage, because not only can you add two photos in a single story, you can add as many as you want. If you choose an image to serve as the background, you can add photos of an event, an outing with friends or whatever you want on it.
Then you can add stickers, text, filters, or whatever you want to make your stories as engaging as possible. There are many options that you can try without leaving the app, but you can also use third-party apps to create elegant and beautiful designs that give a more productive touch to the stories you share. Some best apps for instagram stories They are:
- StoryArt: It has minimalist and elegant templates, some animated and some static. It has free and premium templates.
- Canvas: It is an app to design from templates and pre-designed elements.
- InShot– Perfect if you want to edit videos for Instagram stories in the right size and format.
- Adobe Spark Post: An Adobe app similar to Canva, create designs quickly and easily.
- Unfold: Another app with many story templates that will save your time and make your stories look professional and very clean.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to put multiple photos in the same Instagram storywe recommend that you enter our Instagram category.