Smiley, sad, crying, thoughtful faces: there are many emoji options to use on your phone. Emoticons are used to convey feelings without the need to use words and emojis have given us hundreds of options to express what we want without further ado.
Now, what many do not know is that Android allows the option to mix emojis to create completely unique combinations. Crying monkeys, angry ghosts, laughing dogs, everything is possible now! In iOS, the option is not entirely available, although we do have access to some mixed emojis that we will see later.
Stay with us at TecVideos and discover how to easily mix emojis on WhatsApp so you can surprise your friends and discover new ways to communicate.
How to mix emojis in WhatsApp for Android
This innovative feature is very easy to use and won’t take much time. It is also not necessary to download unofficial applications, much less root Android. It is as easy as using your keyboard to select the emojis you want to use, follow these steps and you will know how to combine emojis with GBoard:
- Download the official Google Gboard keyboard and install it.
- Open the WhatsApp app.
- Go into a conversation with any friend.
- Tap the text box, switch to the Gboard keyboard, and start typing.
- Select the emojis on the keyboard, located in the lower left corner.
- You will see the entire list of emoticons, so select two that you want to combine.
- By clicking on them, several interesting suggestions to combine will automatically appear.
- Choose the one you like best and send the message.
When sending the emoticons, they will not be in a normal size. Rather, they will have dimensions of a stickermuch larger than a conventional emoji.
On the other hand, keep in mind that this tool only works if you put face symbols. Select one of them if you want to make a combination with other symbols, although these can be more varied. You should experiment to see which ones suit your tastes.
If you want to know more tricks for WhatsApp, you may be interested in: Change your WhatsApp to the iPhone style.
How to mix emojis in WhatsApp for iOS
If you have an iPhone, you may also want to use this option, but the problem is that it is not as developed as Android. However, we can access a selection of combined emojis in the form of stickers so that we can surprise our friends with expressions that they have never seen before. The best? In this case no need to install any app, because it is a built-in function of WhatsApp. Just follow these steps to know how to combine emojis on iPhone:
- Open the WhatsApp app and enter any chat.
- Select the emoji keyboard. On the left you will see the emoji-based stickers that you can use.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom of the list of stickers.
- You will see all the memoji stickers that you can use. Almost all the combinations are of animals with different facial expressions, although you can also use robots, aliens, ghosts and more. Have fun sending the craziest memojis!
Other GBoard tricks
Apart from mixing emojis on WhatsApp, you can also do it on your social networks. It is possible to use these new stickers in Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and even messaging for SMS on the phone. Of course, the compatibility could depend on the brand of your mobile.
Likewise, you can not only combine the emoticons, but also use alternate versions of themselves. For example, it is to make them bigger, put hats on them, movements, among others. Also, you can use the keyboard to search for GIFs or images outside of apps.
The only requirement is to have your phone updated and install the latest version of GBoard. In fact, you must verify that your Android mobile has this keyboard installed. Otherwise, download it.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to mix emojis in WhatsAppwe recommend that you enter our WhatsApp category.