LinkedIn was created in 2002 with the purpose of allowing professionals to get in touch with others, with companies or find ideas and knowledge about work topics. There are more than 575 million users who use this social network.
LinkedIn is a tool that, if used effectively, can help you grow professionally. At TecVideos we tell you everything about how this app works and how to know who visits your LinkedIn profile.
What is LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a tool for professionalsis more than a social network to share photos or to entertain, it is a window to the world of work. To achieve this you need to create a good profile, after creating it you need to put the following characteristics:
- Acquired knowledge.
- Current job or jobs you’ve had.
- Work experience.
What can I post on LinkedIn
you can post texts, photos, links or surveys, and people will be able to react to them. Reactions on LinkedIn are not like the likes you get on other social networks. In this app people react with: celebrate, support, enchant, interest, or make curious.
Users can also comment, share or post.
How LinkedIn Works
In order to answer the main question “how to know who sees my LinkedIn profile”, it is necessary to know everything about how this application works.
Although it is an account for professionals, it is not like an online resume. You can create a professional or company profile if you have one. Take into account that this social network It is not to share things of your life, as are other apps like Facebook or Instagram. So avoid posting things like personal texts, photos of walks, etc. You must be consistent with the content that is expected of all users of the platform in order to obtain visits.
Your posts should revolve around your work, your projects, seek to inspire and be inspired by others. Seek to provide valuable content. Later we will talk about how to create a good Linkedin profile, for now let’s go straight to answering your question.
How to find out who views my LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn has two versions, the account ppremium and the basic account which is free.
if you have an account premium, It has the following characteristics: Who’s viewed your profile:
- Complete list of visitors for the last 90 days (if any). Also trends and visitor information.
- Weekly visitor information.
- Percent increase/decrease in visitors since last week.
- Graphic view on weekly trends. In this graph you can consult information about the visitors of a specific week.
- If you have a public profile, that is to say that in the settings you have left your name and headline visible when viewing profiles, you will see the 5 people who have most recently visited your profile in the last 90 days.
- You will see a list of suggestions to increase visits to your profile.
To display your name and headline when visiting a profile you must do the following:
- go to the icon ME at the top of your LinkedIn home.
- Click on settings and privacy.
- On the left side you will see visibilitythen you will give visibility of your profile and network.
- In your profile visibility, you will click to change along with the profile display options.
- In the part where it says: select what information other users can see when you visit your profile choose display your name and headline.
You should know that even if you have a paid version (Premium), LinkedIn will not show you who visits your profile if these users have the characteristics private from your profile.
How to access Who has viewed your profile
To access this function from your computer you must do the following:
- At the top of your LinkedIn home, click the icon ME.
- Click view profile View profile.
- In the dashboard, click (number) who has viewed your profile.
To access the account premium From the computer you must do the following:
- Click on the icon ME.
- Then you give access my premium.
- The information of Who’s viewed your profile will be displayed below your personalized information.
To do it on mobile devices you just have to click on your profile picture, then go to see profile. Next step you click on (number) Who’s viewed your profile under your panel.
That is the only way you can know on LinkedIn who has visited your profile. Unlike other applications that do not show in any way that visitors have passed through your page.
How to Create a Good LinkedIn Profile
It is important that when creating your profile you establish your personal brandto do so you must be clear about what value content you want to contribute to users and people who visit your profile and interact with your brand.
To do so, you must know how the application works, be inspired by other LinkedIn accounts that have good interactions in their publications, and improve the content you are contributing with each publication you make.
If your brand is about a store that sells products, take advantage of showing the best photos of what you offer and its benefits. At this point, you may be interested in learning about the best photo editors for iPhone. And thus upload much more attractive photos to your LinkedIn.
If you are an artist, it is a good time to use this tool to expose your art. Or in any other area where you are an expert, get up to date on how this application works and show how what you do benefits others and the good results of your clients.
Not yet part of the LinkedIn community of professionals and entrepreneurs? Do not wait any longer to promote your brand through this tool. Download free LinkedIn here or access the App Store or Google Play services from your phone.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to know who visits my LinkedIn profilewe recommend that you enter our LinkedIn category.