If you want to control a computer remotely or give someone else access to your computer, TeamViewer will help you. Thanks to this handy tool, you can quickly, easily and safely do a variety of tasks that wouldn’t be possible otherwise.
In this TecVídeos article, we teach you how to install teamviewer and we also explain how to use it in a simple way.
What is TeamViewer and what is it for?
TeamViewer is one of the programs that allow remotely access networks and computers. With it, a user can control a certain piece of equipment from any device or terminal without having to physically access it.
Thanks to this tool, productivity is increased by having access to all kinds of devices, from computers to mobile phones. It is especially useful for those who are dedicated to working with technical support and need access to multiple rooms around the world. It is considered by many to be the “all-in-one” solution, as it has powerful control functions.
How TeamViewer works
Regardless of where you are, with TeamViewer you can connect securely and quickly. you just need have access to the Internet and the program installed on both devices, so you’ll be in control in seconds.
The tool can maintain connections from 3G networks. With TeamViewer it is possible:
- Control and exchange files between connected devices.
- Configure remote access without using third parties.
- Access computers through wireless and local area networks or the Internet.
- Connect computers with different operating systems and servers.
Even if you want, you have the possibility to record what you do. In case you want to do it, you can use the programs to record from PC that we show in this other article.
How to install TeamViewer
Now that you know how TeamViewer works, let’s see how to install it. When installing the program, it is important to remember that it must be done on both computers. You must start by downloading it to the computers you are going to connect, through the official TeamViewer website. Once the installer is downloaded, click on it and then choose “Install”. Then follow these Steps:
- When the process begins, press “Private / Non-commercial” to indicate that your use will be free home.
- Click “Finish.”
- In the window that appears after installation, select “Next”.
- Enter a name with a password for your computer and sign in if you want to do so. Otherwise, click “I don’t want to create a TeamViewer account now” and then “Next”.
- Write down your TeamViewer ID and access password. Click on “Finish”.
You can now start using TeamViewer to perform connections on your computer with the tool.
How to use TeamViewer
At the time of run the program and use itthere are a series of steps that you must follow carefully:
- Open the program by clicking the icon, which looks like a double blue arrow on a white background.
- The first time you will be asked to navigate through the “Unattended Access” wizard, click “Cancel”.
- Activate the new user interface clicking on “Try it now” if it is available. This way your TeamViewer panel will be up to date.
- Open the program on the computer you are going to connect to.
- On the second monitor, look at the ID and enter it in the “Associate ID” in the first team window.
- Check the “Remote Control” box and click “Connect”.
When prompted by the system, you must enter the second computer password and press “Access”, establishing the connection. You should now be able to see the other screen on yours and control it cas if i were in front of you. If you close the program or run out of network, the connection will be terminated.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to install TeamViewer and use itwe recommend that you enter our Software category.