It is possible that you have received an audio on WhatsApp with relevant and important information and, surely, you do not want to lose it. It can be annoying to rely on the app to find it, so it’s best to save it to your device.
In this TecVideos article, we teach you how to download and save audios on Android, iOS and your PC step by step in a simple way.
How to download and save WhatsApp audios on Android
In the Android operating system, the first step to download an audio is select it within the chat. You do this by clicking on the message and keeping your finger there until it appears marked in blue. Several actions will appear in the upper area of the screen, select the icon Share.
Next, you will be able to view the native Android menu to share content with other apps. There choose the file explorer used by your phone, which varies from model to model. In this way, the audio will be stored in the memory of your mobile.
Choose the folder of your choice and save the audio, making it easier to listen to it directly from the browser. In case you have already lost important audio, we recommend the post where we show how to recover WhatsApp audio.
How to download and save WhatsApp audios on iOS
In the iPhone version of WhatsApp, saving an audio the process is similar to Android. To start, locate the voice message you want to download and follow these steps:
- Once you find the audio, keep your finger pressed on it.
- A menu will open, in which you must choose the option Resend.
- The message will be selected and you will see another menu with two icons at the bottom.
- Press the button Sharethe one on the right side.
- In the native iOS settings when sharing content, choose the option Save to files.
Following these steps, you will tell your mobile to save the audio in its internal memory. Inside of the iOS file explorerselect the folder where you want to store the voice message, and tap Keep. If you wish, you can change the name included by default by keeping it pressed.
Now you just have to open the “Files” application, find the folder where you saved it and open it.
How to download WhatsApp audios on PC
Whether you have installed the whatsapp desktop version on your computer as if you use WhatsApp Web, downloading audio is very simple. The steps to follow are shorter than the process to do it from the mobile:
- Within the chat, go to the audio you want to download and hover your mouse pointer over it.
- When you see the icon with a down arrow, click on it.
- A menu will be displayed with different actions related to the message.
- Among the options, choose Download to start saving the audio.
Next, the file explorer will open, where you must select the destination folder. Once located, just click save, in order to store it in the location of your choice. To access the audio from your PC, you will only have to go to the folder you chose.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to download WhatsApp audiowe recommend that you enter our WhatsApp category.