By Tecvideos Editorial. May 11, 2021
Do you like to have quality audio at home and want to extend that of your television, but you doubt if can you connect the speakers to old tv? The answer is yes and here we will teach you the methods that exist to be able to connect speakers to tv for free quickly and easily.
Method 1: Minijack input
To connect speakers to any TV You can do it in these ways if your TV has a Minijack input:
- Connect the speakers or headphones to the minijack input on the back of the TV.
- For this, the headphone or speaker connector must also be a minijack. Otherwise you should find an adapter for it.
Method 2: Scart input
If your TV has a scart input, what you should do is the following:
- Look for an adapter with a scart outlet for the horns or headphones you want to use.
- Connect the speakers or headphones to the adapter.
- Insert the adapter into the Scart input behind the TV and you’re done.
Method 3: RCA outputs
In case the television has RCA outputs you must:
- Purchase an RCA adapter for headphones or speakers.
- Connect the horns or headphones to the adapter.
- Plug the two RCA cables from the adapter into the RCA inputs located on the back of the TV.
Among the benefits provided by using any of these methods to connect headphones or horns to our television, we find:
- Can listen with headphones old TV sound.
- They allow us to amplify the sound in speakers with different powers.
- They require the minimum use of devices.
Now you know that there is no excuse not to connect headphones to our television to enjoy our video games or speakers to improve the sound at home. Try the one that suits you best and that’s it.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to connect speakers or headphones to TVwe recommend that you enter our Audio category.