Have you seen that there are some Instagram accounts that share content in their stories with different colors than the default ones? Learn how to change the background of an instagram story It will help you make more attractive publications.
To achieve this, there are several tricks that you can follow, so in this TecVideos article we will give you all the details step by step so that your publications stand out from those of others and you know how to put a background image on instagram stories or change their color.
How to change the background color of Instagram stories
For change the background of an instagram storyThe simplest thing is to resort to a different color. In fact, there are shades that look better than others for each publication, or it may simply be a matter of personal taste. It is a parameter that can be quickly modified so that your stories have a different touch. The steps to follow are those:
- Open your profile on the social network and click on the image to create a new story.
- Take a photo with your phone’s camera or choose an image from the gallery.
- When it goes up, you will notice several icons in the upper area, so select the one with the curved line.
- Click on the middle icon, which is shaped like a crayon, and select the color you prefer.
- Leave the screen pressed for a time of 2 seconds and this will be enough.
The background of the publication will be color you have selected and you can add texts, stickers, photos or whatever you want. If you want to get back to a perfect view, tap the undo icon in the top left corner. If you want put white background on instagram storiesyou will only have to do the same by selecting the white color.
If you don’t want to use any of the preset colors on Instagram, you can use the tool with an eyedropper icon. Press it and drag your finger to the color you want to use. It can be one of the secondary colors of the photograph that you want to share, as this will make it look harmonious and very stylish.
Change the background of Instagram stories with the Create tool
Another method to change the background of an Instagram story is to use the Create button. It is located in the options at the bottom of the interface that opens when you want to publish a new story. When you click on this option, you will have the possibility to change background color in the circle icon.
Now, the options are preset and there aren’t many hues to choose from if you don’t like the instagram stories gradient backgrounds.
How to put a background photo in an Instagram story
What happens when you want to share someone else’s story in your stories, but you want to completely personalize it with an original photo? Or what happens when you want to place one background photo on top of another? There is a simple way to share stories in this way and it is also a trick that not many know.
If you want to know how to put a photo or background image under another, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘+’ icon at the top of the app and select history.
- Choose the photo you want to be the background of your story.
- At the top of the screen, tap the stickers icon.
- Scroll down until you find a circle with an image icon on it, you will see the latest image from your gallery in the background. It is located just below the sticker or the count sticker.
- Press the icon and find the image you want to put on top of the background. Ready!
Now, what happens when we want to do the same thing by sharing someone else’s post in our stories? It’s a bit more complicated, but the trick is this:
- Go to the post you want to share and select Add post to your story.
- When you have the post ready to add to your stories, move it a little to the left.
- Hit the sticker icon at the top of the screen and head back to the circle to access your photo gallery.
- Select the photo you want to be the background and enlarge it until it covers almost the entire screen. Leave a bit uncovered so you can still see the post you want to share.
- With your fingers still pressing on the background image, use another finger to press down on the small part of the post you want to share that is still visible.
- Move both at the same time until you have the post where you want it and the image you’ve chosen for the background.
How to make beautiful Instagram stories
Stories or Instagram Stories have become one of the most important parts of the app, as well as one of the best ways to interact with your community. Therefore, it is important that if you are looking to take care of your commercial or personal brand, they are in harmony with the rest of your image.
If you want to make beautiful Instagram stories and change the color as you like, add animations, lines, different fonts or icons, it is always best to use applications with instagram story templates such as VSCO, Canva, StoryArt, StoryLuxe, Adobe Spark Post, among others. You will be able to create professional Instagram stories in a few minutes!
In addition, we invite you to visit our article The best photo editors for iPhone to achieve even more spectacular publications on your social networks.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to change the background of an Instagram storywe recommend that you enter our Instagram category.