What is com.tmobile.pr.adapt and why it is available on your device and what does it do? are some of the questions that you might come across. Here, in this article we will provide you everything that you need about com.tmobile.pr.adapt.
What is com.tmobile.pr.adapt? com.tmobile.pr.adapt is the System app that is available on the T-devices operating on Android devices. Moreover, by using this feature you might encounter issues, instead of benefits.
So, if you don’t know anything about this, then in this article we will provide you everything about the com.tmobile.pr.adapt. Then go through this article that we have provided so that you will get the idea about it.
How to Disable com.tmobile.pr.adapt
If you are facing the issues of draining the battery and many more, and want to uninstall it on your device, then in this article, we will provide you the steps to disable or uninstall the system app on your device. Therefore, to do so follow the given below steps.
On the Android device, for uninstalling the system app you need to root the device, without rooting the device the app can’t be uninstalled but for most of the apps, you are allowed to disable the app on the android devices. If you have rooted your devices follow the given below steps to do so.
- Head to the Settings on your device.
- Now, click on the “Apps”.
- Then, click on the “Three vertical dots” and then tap on the “Show System Apps”.
- Now locate “com.tmobile.pr.adapt” and click on it.
- Next, tap on the disable button.
This is how you have to disable the com.tmobile.pr.adapt on your device.
Steps to Uninstall com.tmobile.pr.adapt
If you don’t know how to root the device, here we have provided you the methods to root the device, follow the given below steps to do so. But beware that you might lose your device warranty if you root your device.
Below we have provided you the methods to root your device with a PC and without a PC. But if you would like to root your Android device, then you have to use the Android app or the Windows app. Follow the given below steps to do so.
Root the Device without PC
Follow the given below steps to root the device with your PC.
- First, download and install the “KingoRoot” app on your device.
- Now, you need to launch the app and then click on the “Root” button.
- Then, your device will be rooted.
Then it will ask you to try the computer version of the Kingoroot if it fails to root.
Root the Device with PC
Now, we will root the device with a PC. For this, you have to connect your device to the windows computer and then you have to root the device using the Knigoroot version or any other. The follow the given below methods to do so.
- Head to the Settings and choose the option “System”.
- Now, Click on the “About Phone”.
- You need to click on the “Build Number” until you have seen the message “You are already developer” or “No, need developer mode has been already enabled”.
- Now, head back to the “Previous Menu” and then tap on the “Developer Options”.
- You need to turn on the “USB debugging” and the “OEM unlocking”.
- Now, on your Windows PC, Download and install the KingoRoot”.
- With the help of the USB cable, connect your Android device to your PC.
- Now, launch the “Kningoroot” app and then wait until it detects your device.
- Next, click on the Root button and wait for a while until it completes.
- If everything is done, you can remove your Android device.
- Now, on your rooted device, download and install the “System App Remover”.
- Once it is installed, launch the app and search for the “com.tmobile.pr.adapt” and then you have to check the box, next to it.
- Finally, click on the “Uninstall” button.
This is how you can root the device with your PC.
Issues of com.tmobile.pr.adapt
com.tmobile.pr.adapt is preinstalled on your android devices by the T-mobile device manufacture. It observes the installation of the promotional apps, displaying the ads on the screen and the bloatware. There are several issues caused by it.
Draining of Battery
Some of the users reported that it consumes most of your battery. Because as the app is running in the background it consumes most of the memory.
Consumption of Storage
This app consumes less storage but it downloads the apps or the bloatware, without the user concern that may consume more storage on your device. And also it consumes a high CPU and also slowdowns your system.
Consumes Mobile Data
com.tmobile.pr.adapt consumes the cellular data on your device as this app keeps running in the background and also monitors the app and the adware on your smartphones. But this app doesn’t consume the data, but this data costs when you are using your Cellular data.
Is com.tmobile.pr.adapt Safe to Use
com.tmobile.pr.adapt is safe to use and it doesn’t contain any spyware or malware. It is completely safe. But is arises some of the issues like battery draining, consumption the data, and storage.
Com.tmobile.pr.adapt Has Stopped
Some of the users have reported that the dialog box is popping up on their screen continuously that com.tmobile.pr.adapt is unfortunately closed on your device. This is due to the Corrupted cache and the APK. Then follow the given below steps to do so.
- On your device, head to the settings.
- Now, tap on the “Apps”.
- Then click on the “three vertical dots” icon and then click on the “Show System Apps”.
- Next, locate the com.tmobile.pr.adapt and click on it.
- Now, tap on the “Force Stop” button and then “clear the data”.
Once you have done, restart your device and check if this issue is resolved on your device or not. Moreover, you have to “Factory Reset your device” if the issue persists.
More Similar Articles To Look:
This app doesn’t perform any sort of operation but arises some sort of issues on your devices. I hope this article helps you with information that you need to know. Please, let us know in the comment section if you have any doubts about com.tmobile.pr.adapt. Stay tuned to www.techy2tech.com for more updates.