Many people, don’t have any idea what is bbcagent app and why it is installed on our device. So, in this article, we will provide you everything that you need to know about the BBC agent app. First let us know what is bbcagent on samsung app?
What is bbcagent app? BBCAgent app is part of the Knox. It is preinstalled on the Samsung devices is the framework of Samsung security. It is used to provide security for your working devices like tablets, mobile of the employees, kiosks. So, it is basically designed for those organizations.
Moreover, in this article, we will cover all the content regarding the bbcagent app and also discuss whether to install or uninstall the BBC agent app on your device and is it safe to use.
How to Uninstall BBCAgent App
By using the ADB i.e., Android Debug Bridge, command-line tool, or even using the third-party app you can able to uninstall the BBC Agent App on your device.
Here we have provided you the methods how to uninstall the BBC Agent App on your device. Therefore, to do so follow the given below methods as we provided.
- Use the Android Debug Bridge, Command-line tool to communicate with your device.
- Third-app remover like System App remover.
These are the two methods that help you to uninstall the bbcagent app on your device.
This is one of the methods that helps you to uninstall the BBC Agent app from your device. Here we have provided you the simple steps to uninstall this app. To do so follow the given below methods.
- First, you need to open the Settings from your device.
- Now, head to the system and then click on the “Software Information”.
- Until the “Developer options” activated continue clicking on the “Build number”.
- Next, tap on the “Developer Options” by heading back to the main settings.
- Let your USB debugging be turned on.
- Visit the official site by click on the given link and download the ABD on your system.
- Once, you have downloaded the zip file of the ABD, now extract this zip in your desired file location.
- Now open the folder where you have extracted this file.
- Then, you need to hold on to the Shift key, and then you have to right-click on the empty space.
- Next, press on the “Open the Powershell window here”.
- Now, enter the following command “adb devices”.
- With the help of the USB cable, you have to connect the android mobile to your Computer.
- Now, run the following command “adb shell pm uninstall –user 0 com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent” to uninstall the app from your device.
Moreover, you can also disable the bbcagent app on your device, if you don’t want to uninstall this app from your device.
Use System App Remover With Root
This is another method that helps you to remove the app bbcagent app from your device. Using the System App remover might help you to remove the app. But you have to root your device before uninstalling the using the system app remover. Therefore, to do so follow the given below steps.
- Head to the Play Store on your device and install the System App Remover on your device.
- After the installation, launch the app and locate the BBC Agent app and then select it.
- Next, select the app and click on the uninstall button to uninstall the app.
Features of Knox
Here we have provided you the features of the Android Knox. So, check out the below-provided features.
- It provides protection to your data, such as passwords, transactions, etc.,
- It will limit the apps and the web i.e., it will let the admin to block or even allow the app to be installed, auto-updates the apps and even access the USB port, and many more. Moreover, you can also block the websites and also allowed to access the desired ones.
- Knox allows the folks to extend the screen timeout, it will hide the notifications and even prevent the device from the sleep mode when you are plugged in and even many more.
- More, it lets the users to install the app calmly.
- From the unknown resources, you can’t install the app as it blocks the apps from the unknown resource.
- It also doesn’t allow the user to use the camera and the microphone.
- It will allow the admin to force stop any of the apps that involve the background process and the system apps.
- Without the admin’s permission, you cannot uninstall the app.
- You are allowed to disable the driver power off, system update, safe mode, and many more.
- You can’t use the apps that capture the screen.
These are the features of the Android Knox.
Is BBC Agent Safe to Use
Yes, it is safe to use. But the folks think that this is some sort of spyware that monitors your screen, but it is not true. This application BBC Agent is developed by Samsung for some security purpose so there is nothing to worry to use as it is perfectly safe to use.
What is com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent?
You may have the doubt about what is com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent mean? com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent is the package of android of the BBC Agent. Every package has its unique name to identify, where all the android systems and the third-party apps have the package and this package contains the important files.
Can we Uninstall the BBC Agent?
It better not to disturb the app, if it doesn’t cause any problem to your device. But there are some of the issues that are reported by the users are that it consumes more power consumption, but there is no evidence that this issue is caused by this app. Moreover, it shows in less power consumption list.
Uninstalling the BBC Agent has no compact on any other functions if you didn’t use the Knox Framework. This BBC Agent might be malfunctioning if you using the Knox, so it is not recommended to use the BBC Agent.
More Similar Articles To Check:
- How to Fix No Supported App For This NFC Tag
- How to Fix PS4 Controller Red Light Issue
- What is Configapk and How to Disable it?
I hope, in this article, we have provided you everything about bbcagent app regarding its installation, whether it is safe to use, and many more. If you have any doubts regarding this content what is bbcagent on samsung app, let us know in the comment section. Stay tuned to Techy2tech for more updates.