apex legends are the hero-battle royale game that still holds the huge player is developed by Respawn Entertainment and is published by Electronics art. It is the free-to-play game that was released in the year 2019 in the month of February for Microsoft windows, playstation4, and Xbox One, and later in March 2021 for the Nintendo switch. Apex legends support cross-platform play.
But some of the gamers of the apex legends, have been gone through the error apex legends blurry where they have been unable to enjoy the beauty of the game properly. Even they have the settings at the highest level and can play the game smoothly the only problem they encounter is that graphic and the text on the screen looks blurry and even the graphics quality is not 1080p or 720p or 480p.
If the one who encountered the issue apex legends blurry, then you are at the right place. In this article, we have provided you the solutions that allow you to fix the issue and play the game the way it is and enjoy the beauty and the immaculate graphics. So, keep continuing reading this article till the end as any of the troubleshooting methods might help you to fix the issue on the apex legends.
How to Fix Apex Legends Blurry Graphics?
Here are the few troubleshooting methods that help you to fix the error Apex Legends Blurry, that you come across while playing the Apex Legends. To fix the issue follow the given below troubleshooting methods as mentioned.
But before you start the troubleshooting methods, make sure that you have completely downloaded the game on your computer. Because, with degrading the textures and the graphics, you can launch the game when it has been downloaded 40%. Therefore, before launching the origin, let your game be download completely as this ensures that you can play the game with great textures and graphics.
It might use degraded textures and the which might cause a blurred screen if you are playing the game before it is completely downloaded. Though you are getting this issue even after downloading the game completely, then you go for the below-given troubleshooting methods to do so.
Check the System Requirements
Windows 7 (64 bit) Operating System, Intel Core i3-6100 or AMD FX-4350 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640, AMD Radeon HD 7730 GPU, 6GB Ram, 1GB GPU RAM, and a 22GB of available hard drive space are the minimum system requirements for the Apex Legends to run the game smoothly. Therefore these are the minimum system requirements that you need to play the game smoothly on your system and the better visualization of the text and the graphics.
To perform the given below troubleshooting techniques to fix the issue apex legends looks blurry, then follow the given below steps to do so.
Tweak the settings of the Game
These troubleshooting methods might help you to fix the error apex legends blurry, to do so follow the given steps as discussed below.
- Start-up the Apex legends after launching the origin.
- Now, proceed with the graphics settings of the game and then locate the “Advanced” tab here.
- Set the value of the “Adaptive Resolutions FPS Target” slider to zero in the advanced tab.
- Now, restart your game and check if the issue apex legends blurry is resolved or not.
Update your Graphics Driver
Sometimes the outdated graphics driver might be the reason that causes the issue apex legends blurry, to fix it then update your drivers. To do so follow the given below steps.
- On your computer download the “Driver Easy” software, to install it on your computer click on the downloaded executable and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Launch the software, after installing and then click on the “Scan Now” button to check for the outdated drivers on your computer.
- To install the update drivers automatically, press the “Update all” button at the bottom-right corner of your screen after scans get completed.
- This the paid option, to install the drivers this way you have to purchase the license.
- Or else you have to install each driver individually to update these files you have to perform the given below steps.
- Press “Windows + R” keys together to open the Run dialogue box.
- Now enter “devmgmt.msc” and click on the “OK” button to open the “Device Manager”.
- Find the “Display Adapters” in the device manager section and right-click on it.
- Now from there select the “Update Driver” option and click on the “Browse my computer for Drivers” option.
- Then you have to copy the location, where the Driver Easy had download the individual driver and then paste it into the window.
- The relevant drivers will be automatically detected by the software and they will be installed on your computer.
- Now, repeat the same process for all the drivers that need to be updated and then check if you are able to fix the issue Apex legends blurry.
Disable the Anti-Aliasing Graphic Option
Disabling the anti-aliasing graphic option to fix the issue of apex legends blurry. Try the given below steps to do so.
- From origin launch the Apex Legends and head to the “Setings” tab.
- Head to the similar graphics settings window and click on the “Anti-Aliasing” option.
- ensure that the “Anti-Aliasing” option is turned to “None”. Restart the game and check if you are able to fix the issue or not.
Reconfigure the settings of the Nvidia Control Panel
From the Control Panel that with the Control Panel, sometimes it comes with certain settings for the game that might be disabled from your graphics. Therefore, we will reconfigure some of the settings for the Nvidia Control Panel to allow the game that allows you to able to load its resources properly.
- First, right-click on the Desktop, and from the menu select the “Nvidia Control Panel”.
- Click on the “3D settings” in the left pane and then click on the “Manage 3D settings”.
- In the Manage 3D settings window, head to the “Program Settings”.
- Now, select the “Apex Legends(r5apex.exe)”. You can it from the “Add” and then point the computer to its executable contained inside the main installation folder if the game is not being displayed.
- To specify the settings of this program, scroll down and then locate the “Antialiasing-FXAA” and then change its settings to “ON”.
- Apply all the changes and exit from the window and launch the game and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Adjust the Quality of the Stream
While streaming the gameplay if the apex legends blurry graphics is being triggered. Within the game settings, we recommend you try and then match the quality of the screen with the in-game settings that you might configure. One of the reasons that cause the issue is upscaling the stream to a quality higher than the in-game.
You have to make sure that the in-game quality, as the accept ratio and the resolution matches exactly with the in-game one, and in any of the cases, it should be upscaled. You can also try the lower quality of the stream if this doesn’t fix the apex legends blurry graphics and check if the error is fixed.
The above-mentioned troubleshooting methods might help you to fix the issue of apex legends blurry graphics or apex legends blurry that you encounter while playing the apex legends on the windows, Nvidia or AMD GPU. To meet the performance of the expectations, console players have no choice but to turn down the settings. For more information visit our Techy2Tech website.