Microsoft Account is useful for playing games and running applications on gaming consoles like Xbox One and Xbox 360. In this post, we are going to discuss the setting changes in Microsoft which are available at the aka.ms/accountsettings page.
Xbox gaming console is home to a large number of video games. Almost every high-end popular video game whether online or offline, single-player or multiplayer is available on Xbox. Such a worldwide popular game is Minecraft. Minecraft is an online sandbox video game that runs in two modes: Survival and Creative. Most of the players found on Minecraft are either kids or teenagers.
Hence, the parents of these Minecraft players can be worried about their children’s security and may want to keep them away from any inappropriate content on Minecraft. The Microsoft Settings page, aka.ms/accountsettings Minecraft will be useful to you in such cases. To know how to make setting changes in Xbox and how to ensure your children’s safe gaming, start reading below.
What Is Aka.ms/accountsettings
The website “aka.ms/accountsettings” is the official settings page of Microsoft. Any user who has a Microsoft account is allowed to change his or her account settings by navigating to this page. This page is also helpful when you want to prevent any mature or adult content to cross your kid’s gaming.
Apart from making setting changes, you can also check and erase browsing history, search history, make privacy settings, and can also review the location of that user. Aka.ms/account settings page of Microsoft ensures you complete privacy and online safety.
How To Use Aka.ms/AccountSettings On Xbox Consoles
Microsoft Account Settings page for Minecraft has made it a lot easier to access, go through, and make suitable changes in the game settings on Xbox gaming consoles. If you are worried that your young kids may come across inappropriate and mature stuff in the Xbox games, then you can always make changes in the Microsoft Account Settings according to your liking.
There is no need to worry about the settings. If you want to make some additional changes or want to undo what you have done, then you can always go back to the page and make all the settings default. So, if you want to change the settings for any game, say, Minecraft, you have to go through the game settings and make changes.
Here are the detailed steps to go to aka.ms/accountsetting page and make changes in it:
- First of all, visit Xbox’s official website on www.xbox.com.
- Now, click on “Sign in”, enter your credentials and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Go to the “Online Settings” panel and click on the “Privacy and Safety” option.
- Make whatever changes you want to apply in the Privacy section and save the changes.
- Next, visit the account.xbox.com website and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Go to the Account Settings and make suitable and needed changes in your kid’s account.
- Once you are done, check the box for “Xbox Online Safety”.
- Check all the changes and settings you have done once again and save the changes.
- That’s it. You have successfully changed the game settings on aka.ms/accountsettings.
About Microsoft Aka.ms/accountsettings
Microsoft Account Settings and Privacy feature are some of the best features provided by Microsoft. It enables you to make and customize your settings according to your and your family’s needs. Also, you can rest assured about your data security as Microsoft provides the best online security services for your account.
- You can use a Microsoft account for any application without worries. It provides guaranteed security and data protection.
- Syncing your Microsoft account with your device will make sure the account settings are applied to all the applications. You don’t have to make changes in every particular app or game separately.
- Using Microsoft Account will also make it easy to install regular updates on your device. You can change and add to settings whenever you want.
- With a single Microsoft account, you can connect all the apps or games with each other on aka.ms/accountsettings easily.
How To Fix Aka.ms/accountsettings Not Working Issue
If you encounter any problem with accessing the aka.ms/accountsettings page or you are unable to make any changes or the page is misbehaving and not working properly, then don’t panic. If you get any problems related to aka.ms/accountsettings such as the Realms issue in Minecraft, then here is a list of fixes you can perform to make it run properly within a matter of time.
- First of all, make sure your internet connection is strong and fast enough.
- Check the router if there is an issue with it. Restart the router and then connect to Minecraft.
- Update the Minecraft game to the latest version. Make sure you always use the update application.
- If you are having Minecraft Realm issues, then check the type of game version. Minecraft Realms work only with non-beta version software.
- Turn off the antivirus application, disable Windows Firewall, and Real-time protection temporarily.
- If you use an ad-blocker application, then disable the extension and check the game.
- Exit the Realms in Minecraft and restart it again.
- If nothing works, reinstall Minecraft and use Realms.
We have given all the related information about the Microsoft Account Settings website “aka.ms/accountsettings”. Games like Minecraft and other games on Xbox can be changed and customized according to your liking using this page. Using aka.ms/accountsettings page, one can control the browsing and game activity of their kids. We hope you found this article helpful. Visit the Techy2Tech website for more useful and updated posts from us.